• Welcome to Web Hosting Community Forum for Webmasters - Web hosting Forum.

Recommended Providers

Jetpack
Fully Managed WordPress Hosting
lc_banner_leadgen_3
Fully Managed WordPress Hosting

WordPress Theme

WordPress Hosting Divi WordPress Theme
WPZOOM

Forum Membership

Forum Membership

Shared account to sign up with ... help me to make a right choice ...

Started by Gerich, December 25, 2019, 09:44:30 PM

WordPress Hosting

Gerich

Shared plans from HostSailor.com (60% off + free .com) and QHoster.com (CR2QS5B85D -30% OFF) are enticing for me and I have to stick to only one, which is that? Intend to host a forum.

Cheston

I must say that QHoster.com is an excellent web host provider that offers affordable hosting solutions for running any kind of web sites.
===>> I do not fear computers, I fear the lack of them!!!

Dewlance

Never heard about them but you can find many better and good hosting company,

What is your budget?

Get Premium Web Hosting from Dewlance

Kosimo

Use shared plans from reliable providers: libertyvps.net and rockhoster.com.
Technical Support deserves particular recognition for his ability to resolve problems speedily and in a very considerate manner. They are exactly what you would hope for from technical support.

Hromstek

I am very pleased with service from QHoster.com cPanel web hosting. They have always been prompt and effectual in helping me.
Use the code: CR2QS5B85D -30% OFF! Applies to all shared and VPS plans, 3+ month period of order!
In Europe, it's different:
==>> you eat soccer, you breathe soccer, you drink soccer.

Mega VPS Hosting

I would like to suggest please select the nearest geo-location hosting provider as per the website target viewer.  It will help you with website SEO ranking and loading times. Before selecting any hosting provider please go through to hosting provider reviews. If you provide your exact hosting requirements it will be easy for us to suggest you best-hosting provider from the Europe location.

Gerich

WordPress Hosting