• Welcome to Web Hosting Community Forum for Webmasters - Web hosting Forum.

Recommended Providers

Fully Managed WordPress Hosting
lc_banner_leadgen_3
Fully Managed WordPress Hosting

WordPress Theme

Divi WordPress Theme
WPZOOM

Forum Membership

Forum Membership

Cheap shared hosting plan ...

Started by Kosimo, January 09, 2020, 07:24:58 PM

Kosimo

Shared plans from kvchosting.net and hostsailor.com (60% off + free .com) are to my liking and I have stick to only one, so what would you do being in my place?

Hromstek

I am happy to recommend them. Kvchosting.net is the most reliable host I've ever tried.
They help you with any small issue you may have and will install stuff for you because it is professional web host.
In Europe, it's different:
==>> you eat soccer, you breathe soccer, you drink soccer.

Cheston

Since canspace.ca have good technicians, they handle things faster and correct, so they can handle technical issue better in less time. Check their shared hosting accounts out.
===>> I do not fear computers, I fear the lack of them!!!

Mega VPS Hosting

You can go with any shared hosting provider, just make sure what they are providing with Shared hosting plan.
They should have a good quality support team (24x7), free migration, SSD storage, Unlimited disk space, Free SSL for websites, Daily backup, and moneyback guarantee. That all things will help you to protect your website and select a quality service provider for your websites.

joseph p thompson

Are you searching for cheap shared hosting? I suggest some shared hostings at an affordable price
1.Hostgator-hosting sale-save 55%  on Linux hosting
2.Hostinger – cheap web hosting- starting at 59/month
3. cheap shared Hosting Plans-India's Best Linux Shared

Tecocraftltd

Recordial

I have never had to wait for more than 30 minutes for an email answer, and even phone support has been quick and effective.
Uptime has always been perfect. I am always impressed with kvchosting.net pricing.

Wilsonjacob45

Quote from: Kosimo on January 09, 2020, 07:24:58 PM
Shared plans from kvchosting.net and hostsailor.com (60% off + free .com) are to my liking and I have stick to only one, so what would you do being in my place?

While choosing any web hosting provider, first you have  list your requirements like how much RAM you required, disk space, email accounts, etc. Those who are able to provide or fulfill all the requirements at an affordable price then you choose them as your future hosting provider.

Divya165

Host.co.in is a great service and cheap windows hosting in India. It's an honest and upfront person when offering the best for your site. The staff also worked with me to understand how to optimize my site for search engine discovery.

ownwebservers1

In the event that you are searching for the finest inexpensive shared hosting service, then ownwebservers are the ideal option for your specific requirements.

Dan

Hi,

Taking free hosting is still a risk. It seems much better to pay for hosting and not worry about the site. I think it's very important to pay attention to whether hosting provides support. because I think the support team from the hosting company will help with setting up and resolving the breakdown faster than dealing with everything by yourself. As for me, I like the hosting company Hostpro, great support, I can always ask for help.

Wilsonjacob45

Shared hosting is the best solution for those who want to start their online presence at an affordable cost.
So, for affordable and reliable shared hosting services, EUKHOST will be the right option for you. They provide free migration,
30-day money-back and 24/7 instant live chat support. Their UK cPanel hosting service is the best solution for basic HTML,
static websites and medium size traffic websites.

olegmayami

Quote from: joseph p thompson on December 30, 2020, 10:26:04 PM
Are you searching for cheap shared hosting? I suggest some shared hostings at an affordable price
1.Hostgator-hosting sale-save 55%  on Linux hosting
2.Hostinger – cheap web hosting- starting at 59/month
3. cheap shared Hosting Plans-India's Best Linux Shared
How can we contact you?

Smith_euk

Shared hosting is the most affordable and reliable web hosting service for startups and bloggers. Anyone can easily start or build their online presence through a shared hosting service. While choosing an affordable shared hosting provider, I think you should consider some important terms like cost-effective plans, reliability, features, SSL, domain, support, etc
Also, you can make a list of all the top and most affordable shared hosting providers and sort them according to your requirements, budget, etc.
I Hope you'll get the best one after doing this research. WHUK is best option for you.

LLHOST INC.

Are there limitations to the types of software that you can run or install?

imprahlad

webhostingworld

If you are looking for a reliable and trustworthy company that will provide you shared hosting service, you should check out Webhosting world and its services. We guarantee 99.9% uptime and 365/24/7 customer support, and that too at affordable costs.
One of the best hosting packages, which is a bestseller we have, is the silver package which costs you only $4 per month it includes 5 websites, unlimited bandwidth, unlimited disk space, and much more.
Do checkout once; you won't be disappointed.

Dan

As a beginner I choose shared hosting for my online store from Hostpro.com Great technical support that help me in any time.

myresellerhome

Hey there!
Before selecting a cheap hosting provider kindly do look into their security and reliability reviews. Often in exchange for cheap prices certain hosting services compromise on security and customer service. This can lead to a lot of issues such as compromised security due to hacking attempts and poor or lack of customer/technical support. Also do check out this essential features that a good and reliable hosting provider should offer;
1. Uptime
2. Available storage
3. Monthly traffic
4. Loading speed
5. Data security
6. Customer support
7. Payment methods
8. Content management system
9. Do a free trial
10. Discover extra benefits
Once you've gone through the following checklist you'll have enough information to select the best hosting service that suits your requirements.
Thank you...
My Reseller Home |Reseller Hosting | VPS | Shared Hosting |

Shalem Glow

I recommend using unmetered XTREAMUI streaming server
Price is affordable, and they provide DMCA free servers.
The problem is that some of their servers needs to be replaced as time goes by
Their server is good for loadbalancer of xtream UI

david007

bodHOST offers an affordable shared hosting plan that comes with a free domain name, free SSL certificate, unmetered bandwidth, unlimited storage, and a one-click WordPress installation. It also provides a user-friendly cPanel, 24/7 customer support, and a 30-day money-back guarantee.

bodHOST is running a great deal - Buy 1 Year of Web Hosting absolutely get 1 year of free hosting.

For more details visit: https://www.bodhost.com/cpanel-webhosting

m2host

M2host provides the best and cheapest shared web hosting options. Basic plans start at just $1 per month. It offers services including DDoS protection, 24/7/365 tech support, and disaster recovery backups, among many more. Please visit our website for additional information.

nilesh

Since hosting prices and offerings are keep on changing, so  I recommend visiting the websites of these hosting providers to check their current plans and pricing. Additionally, reading recent user reviews can provide valuable insights into the quality of their services. Im Providing you some of the reputable hosting providers that were known for their affordable shared hosting plans:

• BlueHost
  • HostGator
  • DreamHost
  • Hostinger
  • A2
  • SiteGround

allwebhost

Before you have to choose any hosting for business you have to read their reviews and features.

Krishang Technolab

I am happy to recommend them. NameCheap is the most reliable host I've ever tried.