Divi WordPress Theme

Topic: Cheap shared hosting plan ...  (Read 536 times)

Offline Kosimo

• Junior Guru
    • View Profile
Cheap shared hosting plan ...
« on: January 09, 2020, 07:24:58 PM »
Shared plans from kvchosting.net and hostsailor.com (60% off + free .com) are to my liking and I have stick to only one, so what would you do being in my place?
VPS Hosting - AccuWebHosting

Offline Iceman

• Junior Guru
    • View Profile
Re: Cheap shared hosting plan ...
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2020, 04:26:26 PM »
It's too soon for me to fully rate everything having to do with kvchosting.net provider, but I can already see great things! I have not used any of the tools provided, but they have them and that is what matters to me right now. I am excited to start learning.

Offline Nissa

• Junior Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2020, 08:43:24 PM »
KVChosting.net and hostsailor.com are trustworthy enough to sign up with.
They provide very knowledgeable support: they are available 24 hours a day. Respond to ticket (or chat) in few minutes and the operators are accurate and competent. Fast servers and 100% uptime.

Offline Hromstek

• Junior Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2020, 02:17:53 PM »
I am happy to recommend them. Kvchosting.net is the most reliable host I've ever tried.
They help you with any small issue you may have and will install stuff for you because it is professional web host.

Offline Cheston

• Junior Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2020, 03:49:03 PM »
Since canspace.ca have good technicians, they handle things faster and correct, so they can handle technical issue better in less time. Check their shared hosting accounts out.

Offline Mega VPS Hosting

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2020, 01:55:56 PM »
You can go with any shared hosting provider, just make sure what they are providing with Shared hosting plan.
They should have a good quality support team (24x7), free migration, SSD storage, Unlimited disk space, Free SSL for websites, Daily backup, and moneyback guarantee. That all things will help you to protect your website and select a quality service provider for your websites.
Shopify Divi WordPress Theme
Tags: