• Welcome to Web Hosting Community Forum for Webmasters - Web hosting Forum.

Recommended Providers

Fully Managed WordPress Hosting
lc_banner_leadgen_3
Fully Managed WordPress Hosting

WordPress Theme

Divi WordPress Theme
WPZOOM

Forum Membership

Forum Membership

I am planning to host over 4-6 blogs (wordpress). Need hosting

Started by Rispotech, January 21, 2020, 01:23:25 PM

Rispotech

Greetings,
guys I need help to choose professional hosting for wordpress blogs.
I am planning to host over 4-6 blogs (wordpress). Do you think I need shared or VPS hosting account?
Found kvchosting.net web host and their hosting deals look quite good for my budget.
Are they trustworthy? Alternatives to compare pricing, features?

HoipY

Accounts from hostingsource.com and hosting.uk are worth trying as plans are full of useful resources.
Affordable price, rock solid service and very fast professional customer service.

Cheston

Well, kvchosting.net is very good hosting provider so far. Sites are always up and run as fast. No issues with viruses or hackers.
There is always a very intelligent person on the other end of live chat who takes care of your needs immediately.
===>> I do not fear computers, I fear the lack of them!!!

Hromstek

On average, how much traffic do you expect each month?

I know kvchosting.net is a fantastic host. They're cheap, reliable, friendly, give massive amounts of space and bandwidth and best of all, they're quick on the case!
In Europe, it's different:
==>> you eat soccer, you breathe soccer, you drink soccer.

Mega VPS Hosting

You can select any shared hosting plan for your 4-5 WordPress websites. Please make sure they should provide Dedicated IP with the Shared Hosting plan.
You have to set Dedicated IP for your websites for the best SEO rank and email reputation.  Please try to select the nearest Geo location hosting provider to the best performance.