Divi WordPress Theme

Topic: I would like to launch a new forum discussion board  (Read 684 times)

Offline Rispotech

• Junior Guru
    • View Profile
I would like to launch a new forum discussion board
« on: January 21, 2020, 01:22:52 PM »
I would like to launch a new forum discussion board and need good web hosting service.
My requirements: Linux, vBulletin, 150 gbs of disk space, 4 gbs of bandwidth, 2 gb of ram.
Found this web host: Cloudarion.com
What hosting provider would you choose? Why?
Ezdefi

Offline Cheston

• Web Hosting Master
    • View Profile
Re: I would like to launch a new forum discussion board
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2020, 01:05:47 PM »
I would definitely recommend cloudarion.com web host to others. Everything on the site is easy to understand and VERY user friendly. On the few occasions that I have not been able to figure something out the phone has been answered quickly with little-to- no wait time and they have helped me in a courteous and professional manner.

Offline Iceman

• Web Hosting Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2020, 04:06:54 PM »
According to your requirements, believe Exmasters.com is the right option for hosting your websites with.
Particularly impressed with the live chat customer service support provided by them - extremely helpful.

Offline Nissa

• Junior Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2020, 11:18:52 PM »
I'd recommend you to use plans from QHoster.com and Legionbox.com as they are full of useful resources with high uptime and quality support.
Within minutes, I get not only a response, but a resolution to my issue. Keep up excellent work.

Offline Hromstek

• Web Hosting Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2020, 02:31:01 PM »
I'd like to add that cloudarion.com customer service is great as well. I just recently had my main domain hacked into and everything deleted but within a couple hours they helped get everything back online for me smoothly and pretty quickly. The pros largely outweigh the cons, and I'm happy to have my site hosted by them.
Shopify Divi WordPress Theme
Tags: