Divi WordPress Theme

Topic: Low cost server to buy ...  (Read 590 times)

Offline Nissa

• Junior Guru
    • View Profile
Low cost server to buy ...
« on: March 12, 2020, 08:47:19 PM »
Comparing servers from hostplax.com and legionbox.com, which plan should I try to hist a blog with?
Ezdefi

Offline FionannA

• Junior Guru
    • View Profile
Re: Low cost server to buy ...
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2020, 10:46:24 PM »
Check out servers from kvchosting.net and hostround.com as they are proven to be the best.
Their services and up-time as the price offered for hosting are damn cheap. Believe it or not their services are tremendous.

Offline Cheston

• Junior Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2020, 04:08:52 PM »
Taking into account your needs, can recommend exmasters.com server hosting solutions in Europe and USA.
Get Double RAM or HD space with any VPS or dedicated plan (using code "dbram" or "dbhdd").

Offline Hromstek

• Web Hosting Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2020, 02:48:39 PM »
Don't sacrifice security and quality. It is not ideal to jump into affordable web hosts in which in the long run can lead to many problems such as web site accessibility and, worst, shutting down of web site.

I am fully impressed with Cloudarion.com web hosting service. They offer servers in different locations like: Germany, USA, Russia and Switzerland.
They added DDOS protection on their servers which is another unique feature.

Offline david007

• Junior Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2020, 12:42:46 PM »
There are many cheap server providers in the market. But while purchasing cheap servers you may lose quality and many better specifications. So I would like you to suggest bodHOST which offers cheap hosting services with better quality and speed.

Managed Dedicated Servers housed in a Tier IV Datacenter backed with 24x7 Customer Support, easy upgrade options, and full migration assistance. Starting from $86 Only
Shopify Divi WordPress Theme
Tags: