• Welcome to Web Hosting Community Forum for Webmasters - Web hosting Forum.

Recommended Providers

Fully Managed WordPress Hosting
lc_banner_leadgen_3
Fully Managed WordPress Hosting

WordPress Theme

Divi WordPress Theme
WPZOOM

Forum Membership

Forum Membership

What host in India would you choose? And why?

Started by Cheston, April 17, 2020, 12:48:05 PM

Cheston

Requirements:
- 30 gbs of disk space, - 1 tb of bandwidth, - Linux, - 24/7 customer support
& I also need to register 2 .com domains, India hosting
I am considering Hostnamaste.com hosting packages and also reg domains.
What do you know about them? What host would you choose? And why?
===>> I do not fear computers, I fear the lack of them!!!

Lewis-H

Hostinger India – Best Overall Web Hosting.
HostGator India – Great Affordable Web Host.
A2 Hosting – Best Reseller Web Hosting.
SiteGround – Best WordPress Hosting.
InMotion Hosting – Great Business Hosting.
These are some best hosting providers in India.

Gerich

Accounts from rockhoster.com and hosting.uk are worth your attention due to their unmatched services.
These companies are flexible enough to offer you hosting solution you need and it is able to satisfy all your specific demands.

Hromstek

Try QHoster.com as an alternative. They certainly have built the host with a customer focused attitude and we couldn't be more pleased.
In Europe, it's different:
==>> you eat soccer, you breathe soccer, you drink soccer.

Asgard87

Would definitely suggest a few names such as Digital Ocean, Hostinger India, and HostGator India. Right now, HostGator India is also running some deals so you might want to check them out. Apart from that, I think HostGator is a also a trusted brand-name and had really good service so you might want to choose that provider.

Borabora

You need to choose a hosting provider who's datacenter is geographically close to your target audience. Also a host that is fairly close to you, since you'll be the one accessing the hosting the most.

Jennifer Thomas

definitely would be recommended such names HostGator, digital ocean, and more but I can't give you a 100% guarantee that they are trustworthy or suitable for your website. As per my personal experience, I would suggest you go with Server Wala Datacenter and enjoy outstanding services such as upgraded versions, fastest speed, good traffic rage, 24/7 support services.

Recordial

Choosing the right kind of web hosting service can be a very daunting task at times as there are some very important Personal or ecommerce web hosting features that you need to make sure of.

joseph p thompson

Do you need an Indian web hosting company? this information is to help you to choose the best web hosting server for your website creation. These are some Indian web hosting companies that provide cheap and best web hosting services to their clients.
1.hostinger
2.bluehost
3.Bigrock
4.Hostgator
5.A2hosting
6.ipage

yrhost

Web Hosting selection is a very difficult job nowadays. We can't able to get the right hosting provider to build a business or website. Problems are everywhere but solutions are very few . It is obvious that people want t the services for the best price. You should also keep in mind that a bigger price doesn't mean better quality.
There are hosting providers that offer high-quality plans at reasonable prices.

SD Storage Devices perform much more faster than traditional HDD and thus experience faster page speeds with 100% SSD disks.

Get unlimited space and unmetered bandwidth along with each of our hosting cPanel plans and remain to worry less about your website size and traffic
Use as many subdomains per account and as many databases to have a website with several subdomains

YRhost is a web hosting provider from India that offers cloud hosting, dedicated hosting, business email hosting, and Microsoft email hosting. They also offer Office 365 integration support. They offer responsive and helpful support for fixing all kinds of technical issues.
Dedicated Server Hosting | Web Hosting Mumbai