Divi WordPress Theme

Topic: Right VPS to sign up with ...  (Read 724 times)

Offline Nissa

• Junior Guru
    • View Profile
Right VPS to sign up with ...
« on: May 08, 2020, 12:13:18 AM »
Comparing VPS accounts from inxy.com and libertyvps.net, which account is the best for hosting a blog?
Ezdefi

Offline Cheston

• Web Hosting Master
    • View Profile
Re: Right VPS to sign up with ...
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2020, 01:58:32 PM »
Try narrowing your list of options by looking at the cheapest web host package that can meet your needs at the same time.
Try cloudarion.com as an alternative. As for Network and Server Uptime, I have seen a lot of people here prefer to tell other about uptime. I do not use any monitoring tools, but I am sure that it is high. Never seen my site down.

Offline Gerich

• Junior Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2020, 10:33:40 PM »
VPS accounts which hostingsource.com and hosting.uk provide can be good for you.
Great value, economic hosting and a million-dollar support. Those guys rock!

Offline Iceman

• Web Hosting Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2020, 05:00:16 PM »
I can point out that it was very hard for me to choose VPS hosting provider. Found Hostnamaste OpenVZ VPS and decided to give them a try. 100% sure that I made good decision. My site is always up and running. When I update my site, changes are immediately noticeable. The VPS control panel is simple and clear and works just fine.

Offline HoipY

• Junior Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2020, 11:02:27 PM »
Both mentioned companies - libertyvps.net and inxy.com - are worth every cent you pay for their services.
They are very professional and I would highly recommend them. Specially I love their control panel since its user friendly.

Offline Hromstek

• Web Hosting Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2020, 05:30:04 PM »
I like Vpsblocks.com.au hosting. Easy, straightforward domain setup. Very responsive customer service (support with a few minor setup glitches).
They solve any problem and make you not worry about hosting issues at all. These guys are really experts and understand their area.
Shopify Divi WordPress Theme
Tags: