Divi WordPress Theme

Topic: Selecting a server from a decent provider ...  (Read 500 times)

Offline Kosimo

• Junior Guru
    • View Profile
Selecting a server from a decent provider ...
« on: June 30, 2020, 12:23:29 AM »
Servers from hostingsource.com and legionbox.com are provided on sweet terms and I have to sign up with the best one, so what is that from your point of view? 
Ezdefi

Offline Cheston

• Junior Guru
    • View Profile
Re: Selecting a server from a decent provider ...
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2020, 02:22:41 PM »
The most impressive aspect of hostingsource.com is the reaction time for technical queries. I look forward to a long and fruitful relationship with them.
It is still very reasonable in my opinion, the stability is excellent, and the support is priceless.

Offline Iceman

• Web Hosting Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2020, 02:15:27 PM »
For different package is different, according to what kind of website you want to build, the higher price is not always better, suitable is best.
I am really happy to have found Centohost server hosting service. Highly recommend these guys.
I have also found the control panel very easy to use making the first setup and config there after quick.

Offline HoipY

• Junior Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2020, 12:05:07 AM »
Guess servers from hosting.uk and inxy.com are worthy.
Courteous, responsive, understanding, and accommodating when it came to my requests.

Offline Hromstek

• Web Hosting Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2020, 01:32:28 PM »
I think you will make the right decision to choose hostingsource.com and their affordable dedicated servers in the USA.
According to reviews, their hosting services are reproduced with great precision testifying to a perfect ability to work.

Offline FionannA

• Junior Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2020, 10:58:50 PM »
Just want to say that legionbox.com is not the only company to have a deal with, you may try hosting from qhoster.com as servers are well-balanced and cheap.
They provide the best hosting that I've ever come across. The team are friendly and knowledgeable and the response times are phenomenal - no matter what the day or time. Highly highly recommend.

Shopify Divi WordPress Theme
Tags: