• Welcome to Web Hosting Community Forum for Webmasters - Web hosting Forum.

Good hosting for my websites in Europe and Thailand?

Started by Cheston, July 14, 2020, 02:15:28 PM

Cheston

I've found the hosts called Thaihosting.asia and Libertyvps.net -
they offer 99.99% uptime and attractive deals.
I need 100 gbs of HD, 2 GB of RAM and 2 TB of data transfer, Linux.

Do you think they are trustworthy and reliable? Where can I read customer hosting reviews about them?
===>> I do not fear computers, I fear the lack of them!!!

Hromstek

I have two domains hosted at thaihosting.asia dedicated server and just renewed both for a third year after looking around for better deals and, as usual, finding none.
I love the prices. The server was down for about 15 minutes one month. That's pretty good up time!
In Europe, it's different:
==>> you eat soccer, you breathe soccer, you drink soccer.

Recordial

I've switched hosting providers a dozen times, there's nothing wrong with that, so long as you find a host that you like thats whats important, not what anyone else thinks.

Borabora

I can recommend you to try to compare rates, features, compatibility, performance and reliability.

Divya165

As you have mentioned both are the best hosting provider, I have been with Host.co.in web hosting India for over 2 years and I have never had a problem. Generally 99.95% uptime SLA, cheap pricing, and professional service. I would highly recommend these guys.

Akshay_M

A simple web host is one of the most important factors to consider when you are choosing a hosting company. You will find a wide range of hosting providers that have different features. Some offer free webspace, others charge for it. It all depends on your needs and budget. Various web hosts offer different web plans, from the basic ones to the premium ones. Also, there are a lot of web-based companies out there that provide various packages that you can pick from. But before you go for any web plan, your website must be properly hosted. The best thing to do is to contact the hosting provider and get a good deal. For that, you should ask for an offer. An offer is a price that is offered by the company and that will be the best deal for you. A good hosting plan will not only allow you to use the same server but also include all the features that one needs. If you have to choose between hosting and server support, then you will have a hard time deciding. By choosing the right hosting companies, your site will always be up and running. Always, choose the one that has the minimum amount of downtime.