• Welcome to Web Hosting Community Forum for Webmasters - Web hosting Forum.

Recommended Providers

Fully Managed WordPress Hosting
lc_banner_leadgen_3
Fully Managed WordPress Hosting

WordPress Theme

Divi WordPress Theme
WPZOOM

Forum Membership

Forum Membership

Cheap VPS hosting Joomla sites?

Started by Cheston, August 10, 2020, 01:35:09 PM

Cheston

Hey guys,
Do you know any professional web hosting provider for hosting Joomla sites?
I would like to get 50 gbs of disk space. Linux. Joomla, US server location, 24/7 tech support
Any hosting reviews?
What are your points on Exmasters.com and their web hosting solutions?
===>> I do not fear computers, I fear the lack of them!!!

Hromstek

Give Exmasters.com hosting a try. Their features have certainly gotten better and they now offer a lot more for the same price (visit their website and you'll see what I mean).
They also have an excellent customer support and I've always received quick replies to my queries.
In Europe, it's different:
==>> you eat soccer, you breathe soccer, you drink soccer.

Kosimo

Cheap VPS deals are avialble from hosting.uk and inxy.com. Technical support was quick to help and did a great job.

Recordial

I am pleased to say Exmasters.com team have helped me a lot in the past year, they are very reliable and trustworthy.
I can highly recommend this host to all those who read my review. You will not be disappointed, dudes!

Borabora

I would highly recommend Exmasters.com to every webmaster looking for a reliable web host. They are the best.
Their prices are competitive and despite being an internet service, you feel that they treat you personally and face-to-face.

HoipY

VPS accounts from hosting.uk and owned-networks.net are full-featured and low cost.
In my honest opinion, they surely offer the best hosting option online without a doubt, with exceptional customer services and super fast servers.