• Welcome to Web Hosting Community Forum for Webmasters - Web hosting Forum.

Recommended Providers

Fully Managed WordPress Hosting
lc_banner_leadgen_3
Fully Managed WordPress Hosting

WordPress Theme

Divi WordPress Theme
WPZOOM

Forum Membership

Forum Membership

Cheap and reliable hosting providers ...

Started by HoipY, August 19, 2020, 11:18:52 PM

HoipY

Cheap and reliable hosting providers are available from libertyvps.net and hosting.uk and I hesitate which way is better to follow, so what would you do if you were me? 

Hromstek

Web site hosting no longer needs to be a long and tedious search, so you need to do your best in order to choose the right web host.

You can also try to look at Vpsget.com and their deals. Personally impressed with their new KVM VPS hosting solutions.
Their stability, reliability and reputation go outside the bounds in every aspect of the question.
In Europe, it's different:
==>> you eat soccer, you breathe soccer, you drink soccer.

david007

Web hosting from bodhost.com is able to satisfy all your demands.

Every time I have needed help with my hosting services, they have delivered. I am pleasantly surprised by how helpful and friendly their support people are. Well done. They have earned a loyal customer in me.

etechsupport

Cheap Shared Hosting Providers:

DreamHost – Starting Price: $4.95/month.
HostGator – Starting Price: $5.95/month.
InMotion – Starting Price: $2.49/month.
A2 Hosting – Starting Price: $7.99/month.
Bluehost – Starting Price: $7.99/month.
Hostinger – Starting Price: $7.99/month.
iPage – Starting Price: $9.99/month.

Before choosing any web hosting company I suggest you to check there support and reviews
Technical Support -eTechSupport.net sales@etechsupp

Hamza Nauman

Quote from: HoipY on August 19, 2020, 11:18:52 PM
Cheap and reliable hosting providers are available from libertyvps.net and hosting.uk and I hesitate which way is better to follow, so what would you do if you were me?
Looking for cheap and reliable hosting providers there is no need to waste your time on internet.Web hosting from The Elector is able to satisfy all your demands.It is important to find best among the available.So always choose the whom which is reliable and cheap.

Recordial

I've switched hosting providers a dozen times, there's nothing wrong with that, so long as you find a host that you like thats whats important, not what anyone else thinks.

Borabora

Great value for money. Rockhoster.com customer service is outstanding.
My page was attacked by script kiddies on several occasions and their support team responded quickly and effectively, helping to harden my site against further attacks.

Owen

As for me great combination of price / service quality can be found here:
https://www.eyhost.biz/

ewallhost

Hi, You can check with eWallHost web services, We offer a hosting plan at an affordable cost and more offers. Starting from Rs.99 per month

1. Host Unlimited Domains.
2. Free SSL with Hosting packages.
3. 24/7 Customer Support.
4. Easy 1 Click Installer.

Kindly check with this link https://www.ewallhost.com/  Our support team will help you with getting information.

https://www.ewallhost.com/free-domain-with-hosting  - You can have the domain registration for free with the Hosting package.

Cheston

I have several business and hobby sites that have been hosted by Hostry.com for several months now, and I figured it was about time I wrote a testimonial to the superb service I have received. I am one of those customers with just enough knowledge to get me into all sorts of trouble, and if I was with any other host I'm sure I would have done so many times over!
===>> I do not fear computers, I fear the lack of them!!!

Divya165

I am 100% satisfied with Host.co.in one of the best Web Hosting Company in India. Enterprise SLA - 99.95% Guaranteed Speed, 24/7 Live Technical Support - can highly recommend their hosting services to any webmaster or newbie looking for reliable and stable hosting.

joseph p thompson

however, choosing the right hosting is not an easy task. A lot of servers providing hosting services to customers. But several hostings companies providing the best performance and supporting at affordable price. you don't mean it may have lack of functionality because of its cheapest price. these are my suggestion you to make a website at an affordable price.
1.   Blue host- fast easy & secure WordPress hosting
2.   Green Geeks – Web hosting –best Eco-friendly hosting
3.   Hostinger-The hosting platform made for you
4.   Dream host-Web hosting for your purpose
5.   Hostgator- Web hosting made easy and affordable
6.   A2 Hosting – Managed WordPress hosting
7.   Wp Engine – Pick a plan that fits your needs

coolhandle

The ideal strategy to choose a trustworthy hosting provider is to get in touch with the clientele of a business because you can then obtain the original evaluations and real feedback. Additionally, there are a number of communities where internet users frequently talk about web hosting packages and companies. When you plan to pick a reputable web hosting package for yourself, such forums will be quite helpful.
Finding a trustworthy web host is crucial to the success of an online business because the market is becoming more and more competitive. If you want to communicate with your customers through your website on time, you'll need a fast network connection and dependable hosting. Finding a web hosting business that can provide you with this service and more is therefore necessary. Contact CoolHandle now for reliable hosting services in USA with 24*7 support for anything – domain names, website hosting, Dedicated servers, & VPS hosting.

pal2599

there are so many companies that offer cheap and reliable web hosting services with a lot of features.
here I mentioned 5 top companies-
1. Hostgator
2. Serverwala
3. Hostbillo
4. Namecheap
5. A2 hosting

vpscheap

VPSCheap is one of the most affordable hosting providers while still using the very latest and most powerful hardware.
They provide outstanding uptime and reliability to all their customers 24/7.

Also, they offer cheap VPS hosting services such as:
Pure SSD storage
KVM Virtualization
Modern operating systems
Enterprise grade nodes
Full Root Access
Instant setup
Unmetered network connectivity
30 Day Money Back Guarantee
We specialize in offering a wide range of VPS products including Linux and Windows servers.

abdullah_20

By cheap you mean more in terms of money I believe
But that would also dictate that the website traffic expectations are pretty low or manageable that a shared hosting can work out for you

yrhost

Web hosting is the basis of every website and blog. It is like the land on which you built your house. Choosing the right web hosting service provider is as important as choosing the right place to build your home. Will you build your house in an area with no electrical connections and an inappropriate sewerage system? Of course not. So how can you invest your time, energy, and money in building your website with any available web hosting service? You need good web hosting to make a good website.

Web hosting is available at different costs and with various specifications. Choosing the right one is not easy, and risking your website with an inappropriate one is destructive. Choosing the best cheap web hosting in India is not a decision that should be taken lightly. Before making any deal, you must check the company's online reputation, terms and conditions, and plans.
Dedicated Server Hosting | Web Hosting Mumbai

Truehost Cloud

One should check out https://truehost.com/ I promise you will experience the cheapest rates ever.
Web Hosting
Domain Registration| Web Hosting| SSLs | VPS
https://truehost.com/

Hostings-info

I think the better approach - find reviews about hostings, and compare, which is more reliable and convenient for customers
https://hostings.info - 3541 Reviews and 100+ Tests of hosting providers

myresellerhome

MyResellerHome provides the very best and most cost-effective web hosting services available today. The most basic subscription starts at around $2 USD each month. Additionally, it provides free SSL, free cpanel, unlimited disc space, and unlimited bandwidth at no additional cost.
My Reseller Home |Reseller Hosting | VPS | Shared Hosting |