• Welcome to Web Hosting Community Forum for Webmasters - Web hosting Forum.

Recommended Providers

Fully Managed WordPress Hosting
lc_banner_leadgen_3
Fully Managed WordPress Hosting

WordPress Theme

Divi WordPress Theme
WPZOOM

Forum Membership

Forum Membership

Choosing a right VPS provider ...

Started by Gerich, September 10, 2020, 12:06:06 AM

Gerich

Comparing VPS deals from thaihosting.asia and rockhoster.com, which plan is the best to sign up with and why?

Divya165

It happens so that I've been using Host.co.in Enterprise SSD VPS hosting plan since the beginning of 2019. High 99.95% uptime and very fast servers. I developed my WordPress Website with optimum speed using the available Softaculous Addon in the cPanel.

Why Host.co.in?

-Good 24*7 Technical customer support
-Affordable pricing
-Good support staff
-data center
-Proactive Monitoring
-Control Panel
-Fully Managed

Hromstek

So far Rockhoster.com have been an exceptional host. They are fast, great customer service. I have no complaints.
In Europe, it's different:
==>> you eat soccer, you breathe soccer, you drink soccer.

rahul1993

Quote from: Gerich on September 10, 2020, 12:06:06 AM
Comparing VPS deals from thaihosting.asia and rockhoster.com, which plan is the best to sign up with and why?
I would recommend if you have budget constraints go for TheStack, they are providing one of the cheapest VPS hosting for their customers with quality technical support.

rahul1993

For me, the budget is important, and by the time it should be reliable as well. I am already using TheStack VPS hosting, it comes under my budget plus it is reliable as well. Service is also good.

Recordial

Rockhoster.com is great. I got absolutely awesome hosting for a very cheap price.
I signed up, which was pretty straight forward. This decent host also offers excellent value for money with lost of great features for what I consider a very reasonable price.

vpscheap

VPSCheap.Net is the right place for you. They offer fast reliable and cheap VPS hosting services at an affordable price.
Their hosting plan comes with Pure SSD storage, KVM Virtualization, Modern operating systems, Enterprise grade nodes, Full Root Access, Instant setup, Unmetered network connectivity, 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
We specialize in offering a wide range of VPS products including Linux and Windows servers.

m2host

M2Host is the solution to your problem. Starting at as $30/month, we offer VPS hosting plans. Included with this package are a number of useful services, such as the RvSite Builder PRO, Unlimited MySQL Databases, Remote SSH Access, and the Softaculous Script Installer. Feel free to peruse our website for further details.