• Welcome to Web Hosting Community Forum for Webmasters - Web hosting Forum.

Recommended Providers

Fully Managed WordPress Hosting
lc_banner_leadgen_3
Fully Managed WordPress Hosting

WordPress Theme

Divi WordPress Theme
WPZOOM

Recent Topics

Forum Membership

Forum Membership

Searching for 1x2 tbs of HD dedicated server

Started by Cheston, October 06, 2020, 05:23:37 PM

Cheston

Hey guys,
I need over 1x2 tbs of HD server hosting account.
What are your views on Hostnamaste.com dedicated hosting solutions?
Will it be good to deal with this host? Any alternatives?
===>> I do not fear computers, I fear the lack of them!!!

Gerich

ASVhost.com and owned-networks.net servers are trustworthy enough to have a deal with.
Their servers are responsive, the network is fast, and the customer service is excellent.

HoipY

Servers from hostingsource.com and legionbox.com acan be good for oyu.
They're patient and helpful whenever I come across an issue. Awesome support and billing teams as well, which is a relief.

Recordial

I like cloudarion.com servers. They give you features with which you can get familiar with in time when you're ready to get serious. Very good host.
The scripts that I had selected for installation were just right for me.

Kosimo

Servers from QHoster.com and KVChosting.net are worthwhile.
Their response time blows the chart! The quality of service from their customer is what impressed me the most.Impressive and something I'll love to see continue. Excellent server speed and easy site migration; something that has endeared me to their sites.

Borabora

Just choose the host that suits your needs and provides constant and uninterrupted services and support.
I recommend greenwebpage.com web hosting to everyone. #1 host in my opinion.
I have not been disappointed. After being on crappy hosting for so long, all I have to do now is relax and manage my forum, because I know my hosting is taken care of by pros.

Hromstek

Found Hostnamaste.com and decided to give them a try. 100% sure that I made good decision. My site is always up and running.
When I update my site, changes are immediately noticeable. The VPS control panel is simple and clear and works just fine.
In Europe, it's different:
==>> you eat soccer, you breathe soccer, you drink soccer.