• Welcome to Web Hosting Community Forum for Webmasters - Web hosting Forum.

Recommended Providers

Fully Managed WordPress Hosting
lc_banner_leadgen_3
Fully Managed WordPress Hosting

WordPress Theme

Divi WordPress Theme
WPZOOM

Forum Membership

Forum Membership

Recommend most preferred Web Hosting

Started by Borabora, September 30, 2020, 06:14:53 PM

Borabora

Hunting for best Web Hosting. As a non-member till now, I've learned a lot by browsing through the forums: No to EIG, lure of unlimited space, etc. So thanks to all. Didn't opt for any local hosting services because of unenthusiastic and poor response to queries. Good enough as most belonged to EIG, which I discovered here is least preferred. Would appreciate a second opinion of veterans and experienced members for the same old question. Currently, I need a hosting plan for a personal website, but may invest in a multiple websites hosting plan for websites of clients too, which hope is legit.

any information on kvchosting.net and their website hosting solutions? Alternatives for comparison?

Thanks and Regards

meeladhero

I've already replied to your last post, Go with Heaven Hoster you won't regret and it worth it!

Cheston

I am happy with KVChosting.net customer service and am also happy with the control panel. Uptime has been great - 99.9% guaranteed.
Good support information including knowledge-base and regularly updated system status. Got SSL certificate and IP address from them at minimal cost.
===>> I do not fear computers, I fear the lack of them!!!

Gerich

Accounts from hostingsource.com and hosting.uk are trustworthy enough to sign up with.
They have been good going. Signing-up is easy with them. They are VERY reliable and whenever you have  a problem - they solve it. Pricing is good to say the least.

Recordial

Absolutely incredible service and customer support. Uptime and Speed have been superb. I like this host.
I've been with many hosting providers and have never found a host that offers the service and support I get from kvchosting.net Web Host!

Hromstek

I would not rate kvchosting.net as a perfect and professional hosting service. I do get what I pay for.
For those ones which are looking for good VPS I suggest this reliable ssd web host!
Thanks
In Europe, it's different:
==>> you eat soccer, you breathe soccer, you drink soccer.