• Welcome to Web Hosting Community Forum for Webmasters - Web hosting Forum.

Recommended Providers

Fully Managed WordPress Hosting
lc_banner_leadgen_3
Fully Managed WordPress Hosting

WordPress Theme

Divi WordPress Theme
WPZOOM

Forum Membership

Forum Membership

Personal web site suggestions

Started by Borabora, September 30, 2020, 06:16:28 PM

Borabora

Hi,
I've been searching various hosts, nothing I've tried seems to work for me in terms of free for a webpage. I'm going to pay but want to get the following:

1) Text pages, sort of a medical information site, includes probably about 15 pages of links for solid medical info (like anemias, vitamins, stomach, nerd research articles, etc.) alone. Otherwise probably 25 in total.
2) Some screenshot images of some pdf's. A number of these would be like 100K or less or so.
3) Would need something to help me create the site. I'm an Oracle person not a web person but I can wing some small HTML type stuff.
4) Don't need tons of space, tons of graphics, or MySQL, etc. Ability to contact me from the site would be a good, maybe a form type email but otherwise that's it. No forums or lots of people, this is specialized. Don't need a domain name either.
5) Do want month to month payments if possible or low cost yearly plan types.

Any info on Hostnamaste.com website hosting? Is it reliable host?
Suggestions?

Thanks

Cheston

Uptime is amazing, the servers are top notch! Hostnamaste.com web host is not some cheap hosts that i have been on before with other hosting providers.
===>> I do not fear computers, I fear the lack of them!!!

Recordial

Would like to say that hostnamaste.com web hosting is much faster than regular hosting, I have much faster speed and really cool uptime.
My website is always up and accessible to my visitors around the globe.