• Welcome to Web Hosting Community Forum for Webmasters - Web hosting Forum.

Recommended Providers

Fully Managed WordPress Hosting
lc_banner_leadgen_3
Fully Managed WordPress Hosting

WordPress Theme

Divi WordPress Theme
WPZOOM

Forum Membership

Forum Membership

Looking for a Shared hosting

Started by Cheston, October 05, 2020, 09:46:26 PM

Cheston

I am looking for a cheap shared hosting with dedicated ip.
and 500 email per hour limit.

Anyone has any good idea or any details of any provider.
budget is 20 usd.

Requirements
5gb hosting space
Dedicated ip
500 email per hour limit
100% uptime.
server much be good uk usa location.

Do you know anything about SSD Cloud hosting? Any comments please?
Alternatives?

Regards
===>> I do not fear computers, I fear the lack of them!!!

Recordial

Why not give hostforweb.com a try?
Tech support is extremely fast. My sites are online and my visitors are happy.
Just contact them for further details and choose a server which is closer to your website visitors.

Divya165

If you are looking for a reliable Shared hosting provider, Host.co.in is the one you can trust. Competent support from an experienced customer service team is available to help you 24/7. All hosting packages come with 99.95% uptime and 30-day money-back guaranteed.

The best offer is running live Navratri & Dussehra Big Web Hosting Sale 2020: Get Upto 60% OFF Linux cPanel Basic start only at ₹149.50/mo with code OFF50CP

Note: Offer valid till 31 Oct 2020

Borabora

Best host I've ever been with. Highly recommend cloudarion.com SSD hosting services for running any kind of web sites.
Throughout the entire upgrade the technical staff was extremely helpful and responsive and answered all my questions.

ewallhost

Hi, You can check with eWallHost web services, We offer a hosting plan at an affordable cost and more offers.
1. Host Unlimited Domains.
2. Free SSL with Hosting packages.
3. 24/7 Customer Support.
4. Easy 1 Click Installer.

Kindly check with this link https://www.ewallhost.com/  Our support team will help you with getting information.

https://www.ewallhost.com/free-domain-with-hosting  - You can have the domain registration for free with the Hosting package.

Hromstek

Give kvchosting.net SSD web host a try. The scripts that I had selected for installation were just right for me.
They are a lovely bunch of people, quick to serve and extremely helpful, i recommend them in a heart beat! You won't go wrong with them.
In Europe, it's different:
==>> you eat soccer, you breathe soccer, you drink soccer.

cirrushosting

If you're looking for a more affordable option when it comes to hosting your website then shared hosting is a great option to look into. If you're unfamiliar with it, shared web hosting basically refers to a kind of web host wherein you will be sharing one server with other websites. It is actually the most popular choice for website owners because it is cheap and easy to use. One server alone could have hundreds of small websites sharing its space and resources. Since you'll be sharing the cost with other people, it becomes much more affordable when compared to getting a dedicated web host. For smaller businesses and personal website owners, a shared web host is the top choice. After all, they wouldn't require as much space or resources to run their relatively smaller websites.

In short shared hosting is ideal for new entrants in online business. You don't have enough to spend and not enough of technical expert to make your online presence possible. Still you will be able to host your website for people across the world to access.
Web Hosting Provider Canada

etechsupport

Hi, If you are looking for shared host support, I recommend eTechSupport. eTechSupport is an excellent hosting company. They have the best technical support with high-level experts. They also provide a 7-day free trial. So, hurry ahead and visit eTechSupport.
Technical Support -eTechSupport.net sales@etechsupp

Progamer

I believe if you visit hostingsource.com you will be able to find some good options.

ownwebservers1

If you are finding the shared hosting for your website then first you must need check the web hosting provider review and product prices then choose it.

Check the Features:

Free Domain
SSL Certificate
99.99% Uptime
Backups
24/7 Support

myresellerhome

When choosing a Shared Hosting provider, it's important to keep in mind the following features:
-Price: One of the most important factors to consider when choosing a Shared Hosting provider is price. Make sure to compare prices and find a provider with a price that is affordable for your needs.
-Availability: Another important factor to consider when choosing a Shared Hosting provider is availability. Make sure to select a provider with a high level of availability so you can be sure that your site will be up and running whenever you need it.
-Support: When selecting a Shared Hosting provider, it's important to ensure that they have good support options. Look for providers who have 24/7 customer support available so you can get help when you need it.
My Reseller Home |Reseller Hosting | VPS | Shared Hosting |

david007

If you're looking for the best shared hosting for your company website or blog, look no further than bodHOST, one of the top and most economical hosting companies in the United States. With the best features like 99.95% uptime, free migration, free setup, full root access, daily backup, and so many more!

The cheapest web hosting plan is $0.99 per month. You also get a 35 % discount on Web Hosting plans if you use the code 35WH. This promotion is only valid for a short time. Now is the time to take advantage of the deal!

myresellerhome

When selecting a Shared Hosting company, keep the following qualities in mind: -Pricing: One of the most significant elements to consider when selecting a Shared Hosting provider is price. Make careful to check costs and select a service with affordable pricing for your needs.
Availability: Another critical consideration when selecting a Shared Hosting company is availability. Choose a supplier with a high degree of availability to ensure that your site is up and operating whenever you need it.

Support: When choosing a Shared Hosting company, make sure they offer adequate support options. Look for suppliers who offer 24/7 customer support so you can obtain assistance when you need it.

peterwilson

Shared hosting is a good option for websites that are just starting off or for businesses that need a basic online presence. Shared hosting offers the most cost-effective way to get a site online since the costs of maintaining a server are split among all the users.
HnD is one of the best web hosting platform for shared hosting which has many packages with a lot of features.
HnD is one of the best domain hosting service provider.

myresellerhome

myresellerhome offers the webhosting services that are both the best and the most affordable. Its most basic plan begins at $2 per month and includes free cpanel, free site transfer, and unlimited bandwidth in addition to its low price.

m2host

M2host's web hosting services are both top-notch and inexpensive. A month of its most basic service only costs $1. It's free to start up & provides limitless bandwidth, storage, and other features.

Nicks_asnani

Quote from: Cheston on October 05, 2020, 09:46:26 PMI am looking for a cheap shared hosting with dedicated ip.
and 500 email per hour limit.

Anyone has any good idea or any details of any provider.
budget is 20 usd.

Requirements
5gb hosting space
Dedicated ip
500 email per hour limit
100% uptime.
server much be good uk usa location.

Do you know anything about SSD Cloud hosting? Any comments please?
Alternatives?

Regards
Under Main Vps we provide

• Web Hosting
  • VPS Hosting ,
  • Dedicated Hosting
  • Word Press Hosting

for more information you can connect on Skype : live:.cid.acb0b6f194f807c8 or E-Mail me at [email protected][/list]

myresellerhome

MyResellerHome offers web hosting services that are both the best and the most affordable. Its basic plan begins at just two dollars per month, and in addition, it provides unlimited disk space, free cpanel, free site transfers, and free setup.

ownwebservers1

The OwnWebServers company is also well-known for working seamlessly with all major content management systems including WordPress, Joomla, Drupal, OpenCart, and Magento making it a great fit for web developers. The company offers a variety of hosting plans and they all include a free LetsEncrypt SSL certificate, unlimited SSD storage, and free site migration. Web Hosting plans start at $3/month.

Web Hosting Plans & Pricing:

Standard Web Hosting (cPanel Platform)

• cPanel/WHM Control Panel
• Hosted on Solid State Drives
• Free Domain Name Included
• Host Unlimited Domains
• Free SSL Certificates
• Daily Backups
• Unlimited: Storage
• Traffic/Month: Unlimited
• Email Accounts: Unlimited
• Discount for Multi-year Year Prepayment

» Price $1.99 per month - 3 years prepayment
 » Price $2.49 per month - 2 years prepayment
 » Price $2.95 per month - 1 year prepayment

» Price $36.00 USD Annually | Order Now

Truehost Cloud

Here is what we offer;

Account management -Somoneone from our team will be helping you to manage your account
Cpanel hosting -the control panel will help you manage your shared server
API integrations -our platform allows API integration with different modules
99.999% uptime
24/7 premium support
Web Hosting
Domain Registration| Web Hosting| SSLs | VPS
https://truehost.com/

myresellerhome

MyResellerHome is the most reliable and cost-effective web hosting service, and its most basic plan starts at just $3 a month. In addition, it provides free site transfers and free cpanel access.

pal2599

there are so many web hosting companies that provide cheap shared hosting with unlimited email accounts and bandwidth as well. I have recently bought Shared hosting from Hostbillo Hosting solutions. you can check their hosting plans if you want to.

david007

I have used the mentioned hosting but I would prefer bodHOST a top-tier, feature-stacked web hosting service that offers rich cloud, WordPress, VPS, and dedicated server packages. However, bodHOST's shared servers are particularly robust, with cost-effective Linux and Windows options.

Their cPanel Web Hosting plans start at just $1.09/month with getting the free domain on annual subscription plans, Also they are running the best deal on Web Hosting - Buy 1-year web hosting absolutely get 1-year web hosting.

Buy Here: https://www.bodhost.com/cpanel-webhosting

Monzila

Like example i can give you 3 provider who served the Shared Hosting

1. Shinjiru VPs
2. Mondoze Global
3. A2Hosting

this provider have very uniqe plan for client and affordable price u can get.