• Welcome to Web Hosting Community Forum for Webmasters - Web hosting Forum.

Recommended Providers

Fully Managed WordPress Hosting
lc_banner_leadgen_3
Fully Managed WordPress Hosting

WordPress Theme

Divi WordPress Theme
WPZOOM

Forum Membership

Forum Membership

The right VPS account to sign up with

Started by HoipY, October 14, 2020, 08:59:08 PM

HoipY

VPS accounts from QHoster.com and Libertyvps.net are nice for me and I have to sign up with the best one, so which way is better to follow?

Borabora

Would like to say that libertyvps.net offshore web host well exceeds expectations. I have had a professional response to every ticket or technical question within 10-15 minutes, even at 3 AM.

Cheston

Coupon: KVMXENOPENVZVPSANDSHARED30OFF  for 30% OFF for all XEN, OpenVZ, KVM plans, including resellers!
Coupon: QHOSTERSHARED60OFF3Y  for 60% OFF for all Shared Hosting plans, including resellers!

Can't beat the value and support in this hosting class. Full cpanel included.
I will never switch to another hosting provider, just move up to more powerful server options with QHoster.com web host. Thumbs up!
===>> I do not fear computers, I fear the lack of them!!!

david007

I'd recommend bodHOST for the best, reliable VPS hosting solutions. Superfast servers with 99.95% uptime, 247 support, SSD storage, and many more.....

Hromstek

Network uptime is great (my site is always up and accessible to my visitors).
Overall, a very good host who looks on the fun side apart from what they do. Recommend Libertyvps.net offshore hosting service.
In Europe, it's different:
==>> you eat soccer, you breathe soccer, you drink soccer.

Divya165

I have been with Host.co.in web hosting India for over 1 year and I have never had a problem. Generally 99.95% uptime SLA, Good pricing, and professional service with 24/7 exuberant support. I would highly recommend Host.co.in.