• Welcome to Web Hosting Community Forum for Webmasters - Web hosting Forum.

Recommended Providers

Fully Managed WordPress Hosting
lc_banner_leadgen_3
Fully Managed WordPress Hosting

WordPress Theme

Divi WordPress Theme
WPZOOM

Forum Membership

Forum Membership

Cheap VPS provider ...

Started by HoipY, October 14, 2020, 09:08:53 PM

HoipY

Cheap VPS deals from kvchosting.net and asvhost.com are nice for me and I have to sign up with the best one, so which is that?

Recordial

A few months ago, I decided to opt for the kvchosting.net hosting provider which was awesome. I faced no issues at all and have been happy since then. In fact, the best thing was that I had nearly 40 websites on this host and was worried about the hefty price I would have to send on transfers.

vikmanager

You need to try vikhost.com. VPS are stable, fast and have high uptime. I think it will be great choice for you

Borabora

Well, I have been dealing with Hostry.com for a long time.. After checking though SSH, I see they are being honest about that, and I appreciate their pro-active stance on security on the server. Recommended.

Divya165

As I'm using their VPS services then I'll recommend Host.co.in is one of the best VPS hosting providers in India and over the globe. Get  30% OFF Linux | Windows VPS Hosting Use Code DIWALI30

For more VPS Server Plans visit: https://www.host.co.in/linux-vps-hosting

Features of Host.co.in

Good 24*7 Technical customer support
Affordable pricing
Good support staff
data center
Proactive Monitoring
Control Panel
Fully Managed
30 Days Money Back

Cheston

Would like to add that rockhoster.com team have given me a solid hosting plan!
A lot of features, and you have control a lot of control. Never seen my site down.

I wish there was some better documentation for some things but I cant complain
===>> I do not fear computers, I fear the lack of them!!!

vpscheap

There are various VPS hosting providers available in the market. But I suggest VPSCheap.Net They provide fast reliable affordable and cheap VPS server hosting services at a reasonable price.
We specialize in offering a wide range of VPS products including Linux and Windows servers.

m2host

M2Host is the answer. Our web hosting plans include features like 24/7 customer support, choice of operating system, cPanel, free migration and more. For more information, feel free to check our website.