Divi WordPress Theme

Topic: Shared hosting for wordpress required  (Read 228 times)

Offline Iceman

• Web Hosting Master
    • View Profile
Shared hosting for wordpress required
« on: November 02, 2020, 06:33:03 PM »
Hey Guys,
does anyone has a clue, which webhoster has good conditions for CMS Sytems like Wordpress? I dont know much about IT, so i want to have a webhoster, that has a very good support. Also i want to have good prices for what i get.
Thank you guys anyway for help.
Any info on swissns.ch shared hosting ? Where can I read true customer hosting reviews about them?
Ezdefi

Offline Gerich

• Junior Guru
    • View Profile
Re: Shared hosting for wordpress required
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2020, 11:31:53 PM »
Good uptime have some other companies which are worth your attention:  hostingsource.com and libertyvps.net. You should check out their plans to see how resourceful they are.

Offline Hromstek

• Web Hosting Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2020, 05:53:31 PM »
Happy using swissns.ch shared hosting along with Cyber protect cloud - cool solution.
Support works really 24/7 - I have checked that several times while traveling. Fast server. I have what I need.

Offline HoipY

• Junior Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2020, 08:12:17 PM »
The best shared plans are avilable from hosting.uk and hostingsource.com.
Support is second to none. The help comes quickly and in a understandable language. The servers are always working. My sites are not very heavy but I can access them very fast.

Offline Borabora

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2020, 05:48:49 PM »
The comparison is very good way to know what is better and make a notion of the market.
My favorite webhosts are: Hostnamaste.com , Arvixe.com and QHoster.com - professional ones.
I believe these web hosts are flexible and stable enough to satisfy all your specific requirements and keep your web sites always online.

Online Nissa

• Junior Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2020, 11:27:31 PM »
The best shared plans from hosting.uk and libertyvps.net are worth every cent you pay for their services.
Their support is really good. When you ask them to look at your problem, they are really quick. The communicate is really good, because they keep you updated in every step.
Shopify Divi WordPress Theme
Tags: