• Welcome to Web Hosting Community Forum for Webmasters - Web hosting Forum.

Recommended Providers

Fully Managed WordPress Hosting
lc_banner_leadgen_3
Fully Managed WordPress Hosting

WordPress Theme

Divi WordPress Theme
WPZOOM

Forum Membership

Forum Membership

What should I do?

Started by Gerich, December 03, 2020, 11:39:44 PM

Gerich

Which server is better to sign up with - either kvchosting.net or asvhost.com?

HoipY

You may use servers from hosting.uk and hostingsource.com as they are proven to be the best.
They provide Redundant Servers and Quality Support which ensure maximum customer satisfaction with a standard set of performance and reliability.

Hromstek

There is the occasional downtime. But, it is minimal and has never been a major inconvenience to me.
So far Kvchosting.net has been an exceptional host. They are fast, great customer service. I have no complaints.
In Europe, it's different:
==>> you eat soccer, you breathe soccer, you drink soccer.

Kosimo

Servers from hostingsource.com and hosting.uk are worth every cent you pay for their services.
Not a single complaint. Regularly go far above and beyond with any inquiries that we may have.

Asgard87

If you are looking for a dedicated server then it is ResellerClub. Their plans are fantastic and ample of resources.

Cheston

They have been fantastic to deal with. Kvchosting.net support team always gets to my support tickets in a timely manner and being able to call someone 24/7 is a real nicety.
This web host runs an honest business that treats customers with respect, and this is the most important quality of a web host.
===>> I do not fear computers, I fear the lack of them!!!

Cheston

Tickets are usually answered with 10 minutes of submission and their support staff is extremely obliging.
Kvchosting.net is a very good hosting provider so far. There is always a very intelligent person on the other end of live chat who takes care of your needs immediately.
===>> I do not fear computers, I fear the lack of them!!!

ITivan80

Please take a look at www.Datacentermap.com for a comprehensive list of hosting providers per continent.