• Welcome to Web Hosting Community Forum for Webmasters - Web hosting Forum.

Recommended Providers

Fully Managed WordPress Hosting
lc_banner_leadgen_3
Fully Managed WordPress Hosting

WordPress Theme

Divi WordPress Theme
WPZOOM

Forum Membership

Forum Membership

Right srever in Europe ...

Started by Gerich, December 05, 2020, 12:29:41 AM

Gerich

Comparing servers from owned-networks.net and legionbox.com, which plan is the best to sign up with and why?

david007

If you are looking for servers in Europe. bodHOST is the one you can trust. Competent support from an experienced customer service team is available to help you 24/7. All hosting packages come with 99.95% uptime and a 30-day money-back guaranteed.

DediServ

Hi,

What are you looking for in the provider?

From the top of my mind: ovh.com, leaseweb.com, hetzner.de, worldstreamnl...

List can go for ever.

Hromstek

Quote from: linksexpert2020 on December 30, 2020, 07:05:22 PM
I am looking for best dedicated server hosting option in your Europe ... From our live inventory system, you can select the right server as per ...
I am extremely happy with centohost.com EU hosting services and doubt I will go anywhere else for my hosting needs.
First-class attitude. Very professional in approach and follow up.

In Europe, it's different:
==>> you eat soccer, you breathe soccer, you drink soccer.

Recordial

Would like to recommend QHoster.com website hosting solutions. The network and server uptime are quite good - these guys provide exceptional speed connectivity.

Try the code: XMASQH12OFFDEDI -12% - any billing cycle, Lifetime recurring discount on ALL SWITZERLAND AND USA DEDICATED SERVERS!
Christmas Promo 2020 - Dedicated servers in Switzerland and USA, Lifetime discount.

They've reduced the price for Dedicated server x5670 in Switzerland from $169.95 to $159.95 per month.

Cheston

So if you make exmasters.com server hosting your choice you have made a great choice as I did.
cPanel is excellent, easy to use and navigate. WordPress install also quick and efficient.
===>> I do not fear computers, I fear the lack of them!!!

Borabora

Highly recommend cloudarion.com for anyone looking for stable and reliable host.
It is simply the best when it comes to web hosting, the pricing is fantastic and the customer support is top notch.