• Welcome to Web Hosting Community Forum for Webmasters - Web hosting Forum.

Recommended Providers

Fully Managed WordPress Hosting
lc_banner_leadgen_3
Fully Managed WordPress Hosting

WordPress Theme

Divi WordPress Theme
WPZOOM

Forum Membership

Forum Membership

Choosing a server from a decent provider ...

Started by Gerich, December 30, 2020, 07:48:03 PM

Gerich

Servers from hostingsource.com and legionbox.com are provided on sweet terms and I have to select the best one, so which is that?

Hromstek

They have been fantastic to deal with. Hostingsource.com is the best hosting service I have ever used and I highly recommend it to anyone without reservations.
This web host runs an honest business that treats customers with respect, and this is the most important quality of a web host.
In Europe, it's different:
==>> you eat soccer, you breathe soccer, you drink soccer.

Borabora

Please, be more specific... I mean requirements: disk space, bandwidth, server location, budget?

So far, Tzulo.com is my favorite. I based a cloud server selection on multiple good reviews throughout the net and on a hosting discussion board.
I am totally impressed with these guys.

Cheston

After shopping around for different hosting services, I settled on Hostingsource.com hosting.
Their hosting packages include a full list of features that provides everything I need plus plenty of room for growth.
===>> I do not fear computers, I fear the lack of them!!!

Recordial

I have had no issues with Hostplay.com offshore dedicated servers at all and have moved three other client's website to them. They may be a few dollars more expensive, but certainly worth it.

ownwebservers1

OwnWebServers is the best VPS hosting provider on the market. At the price of less than two Big Macs, you get access to servers built on top-tier infrastructure. SSD storage, DDR4 RAMs, and 1Gbps bandwidth are all in your hands. Moreover, with 99.95% uptime, you make sure that your VPS does not give up on you. VPS Cloud Server plans starts at $7/month with the best featutes.

Save 40% OFF on VPS Cloud Servers plans. Use coupon code VCS40 during checkout. The offer is limited time.

VPS Cloud Servers Plans & Pricing:

VPS 1

• CPU Cores - 1 Core
• Storage SSD - 30 GB
• Memory - 1 GB
• Operating System: Centos7
• Additional IP's: Optional
• Control Panel: Optional
• Additional Disk: Optional
• Server Backup: Optional
• Server Management: Free Support

>>>> Annually Price $42.84 With using code VCS40 | Order Now