• Welcome to Web Hosting Community Forum for Webmasters - Web hosting Forum.

Recommended Providers

Fully Managed WordPress Hosting
lc_banner_leadgen_3
Fully Managed WordPress Hosting

WordPress Theme

Divi WordPress Theme
WPZOOM

Forum Membership

Forum Membership

Best server in Europe ... need your opinion

Started by HoipY, January 11, 2021, 11:43:30 PM

HoipY

I need to know what's the best EU server provider - either QHoster.com or ASVhost.com?

Recordial

I would like to thank QHoster.com for having professionals like them on the staff.
They are customer-oriented people and also they know what they do technical wise.

Use the code: XMASQH12OFFDEDI -12% - any billing cycle, Lifetime recurring discount on ALL SWITZERLAND AND USA DEDICATED SERVERS!
Christmas Promo 2020 - Dedicated servers in Switzerland and USA, Lifetime discount.

They've reduced the price for Dedicated server x5670 in Switzerland from $169.95 to $159.95 per month.

Kosimo

QHoster.com as well as ASVhost.com servers are well-balanced and cheap.
Their goal is to provide quality infrastructure hosting in world-class data facilities, at a cost accessible to enterprises, any businesses, and end-users alike.

Borabora

I would like to say that I have never had any downtime during 9 months dealing with QHoster.com and my visitors are very pleased due to the fast speed connection. There are so many useful features which are included into the hosting plans. Highly recommend them.

Cheston

I really enjoy my hosting experience dealing with QHoster.com - it is TOP web host.
I recommend this to anyone looking for a lot of features for a low price. They've reduced the price for Dedicated server x5670 in Switzerland from $169.95 to $159.95 per month.
===>> I do not fear computers, I fear the lack of them!!!

Hromstek

QHoster.com is a great service and is a very honest and up front person when offering the best for your site.
The staff also worked with me to understand how to optimize my site for search engine discovery.
In Europe, it's different:
==>> you eat soccer, you breathe soccer, you drink soccer.