• Welcome to Web Hosting Community Forum for Webmasters - Web hosting Forum.

Recommended Providers

Fully Managed WordPress Hosting
lc_banner_leadgen_3
Fully Managed WordPress Hosting

WordPress Theme

Divi WordPress Theme
WPZOOM

Forum Membership

Forum Membership

Need your advice ...

Started by HoipY, January 12, 2021, 12:31:05 AM

HoipY

Which shared plan is better to buy - from hosting.uk or cantech.in?

Kosimo

You know shared plans from rockhoster.com and misterhost.net can be the best options for you.
Summary:
- Great customer service
- Outstanding up-time
- Economical pricing
- Highly recommended.

Borabora

How large is your website and what are its storage needs?
On average, how much traffic do you expect each month?

I think you will make the right decision to choose:
- Inmotionhosting.com
- Hostingsource.com
- Cloudarion.com
Just settle for a reliable host that charges a reasonably high rate and offers good service.

david007

Quote from: HoipY on January 12, 2021, 12:31:05 AM

I'd draw your attention to a shared hosting from bodHOST as they are proven to be the best. bodHOST provides shared hosting starting from just $0.99/mo with Free Softaculous and Instant Setup.

Divya165

Quote from: HoipY on January 12, 2021, 12:31:05 AM

The mentioned hosting providers are may be good, But I'd like to share some little important points that you should keep in mind. security, reliability, easy upgrades, instant setup, and the most important 24/7 instant support. I highly recommend Host.co.in one of the cheap Linux Shared Hosting in India. Their plan starting at just Rs 125/Mo.

HostBella

Hi

It depends on the size and database you need. You can choose from different plans/ offers and select a particular according to your needs. Check our website if you need to know more.

Cheston

You should pick the top website hosting provider and join in their money-making businesses online.

Recommend digitalserver.com.mx decent web host to other webmasters - HIGHLY!
The customer/tech support team is always ready to help. They are online 24/7 - this is great.

===>> I do not fear computers, I fear the lack of them!!!

Hromstek

Try kvchosting.net solutions. You can get great servers, features, prices and reliability from almost any provider but what differentiates them is their attention to the customer and this web host comes top of the list when so many others fail to do even the basics!
In Europe, it's different:
==>> you eat soccer, you breathe soccer, you drink soccer.

hazel

I suggest you WebHostech.com for best and low price plans