• Welcome to Web Hosting Community Forum for Webmasters - Web hosting Forum.

Recommended Providers

Fully Managed WordPress Hosting
lc_banner_leadgen_3
Fully Managed WordPress Hosting

WordPress Theme

Divi WordPress Theme
WPZOOM

Forum Membership

Forum Membership

KVMVPS hosting services?

Started by Cheston, January 25, 2021, 01:08:39 PM

Cheston

Need over 100 gbs of disk space. 2 TB of bandwidth + helpful and skillful technical customer support.
What can you say about Obhost.net KVMVPS hosting services? Any feedbacks, reviews? What host is better?
===>> I do not fear computers, I fear the lack of them!!!

Hromstek

I believe Rockhoster.com KVM VPS hosting provider has been pretty good with my site I have hosted on them.
Lots of space and bandwidth, if there is no downtime for most of the year I would rate it a great host.
In Europe, it's different:
==>> you eat soccer, you breathe soccer, you drink soccer.

Recordial

I started with obhost.net about two years ago. They were quite friendly and helpful in getting my website transferred over to them. I have had some technical question and I have always received answers promptly. Their support staff is US-based which is a help as far as I'm concerned.

Borabora

So far reliability has been great as well. I have not had a single issue with Hostnamaste.com web host. The control panel works very well.
It is easy to manage all the files with PHP scripts in combination with MySql, offering audio streaming, podcast and downloading of audio files. I am also using some Perl scripts.