• Welcome to Web Hosting Community Forum for Webmasters - Web hosting Forum.

Recommended Providers

Fully Managed WordPress Hosting
lc_banner_leadgen_3
Fully Managed WordPress Hosting

WordPress Theme

Divi WordPress Theme
WPZOOM

Forum Membership

Forum Membership

Shared account to sign up with ...

Started by Kosimo, February 13, 2021, 12:04:30 AM

Kosimo

Comparing shared plans from QHoster.com and Rockhoster.com, which one would oyu sign up with and why?

Borabora

XMASQH25OFFHOST - 25% SHARED RESELLER VPS AND COMODO POSITIVE SSL - Recurring 2 more times!

Excellent service would definitely recommend to others. Can express the point that I am happy with QHoster.com service.
Management people are also friendly, really can't ask for more. I am glad that I found this decent host.

Cheston

I have been with centohost.com shared hosting for 2 years now and love them! You get so much for your money and I've had nothing but excellent experiences with customer support. As for uptime, I've never experienced any major downtime apart from when I started - I would have 5-10 minutes of downtime but these days, it's near 99.9%.
===>> I do not fear computers, I fear the lack of them!!!

david007

I have been using the bodHOST Shared hosting plan for more than 1 year. I have good things only to say about them the staff members there are all extremely helpful and have always gone out of their way to assist me when I have needed it. the claim of 99.95% uptime holds true.

Divya165

I've been with Host.co.in Web hosting for over 2 year now and their service is excellent. My page is up all the time, fast downloads, they answered few questions I had promptly. Highly recommended.

They are giving the best discount on shared hosting 30% OFF Linux | Windows shared hosting, Use code 30SHARED, Offer ends on 31'March 2021. Hurry up grab this offer now visit: https://www.host.co.in/windows-shared-hosting

Hromstek

Get all packages with 20% discount! Coupon code to use at checkout: B82NC3YRTR
QHoster.com well exceeds expectations. Support has been outstanding. They go out of their way to help. I had a SQL/php slowness issue and the service helped me resolve it very quickly.
In Europe, it's different:
==>> you eat soccer, you breathe soccer, you drink soccer.

Recordial

I have two separate sites that I host with QHoster.com cPanel web host. If you're a business like me, trust me, you'll be impressed.
Support is great, very responsive. Never had any downtime either.