• Welcome to Web Hosting Community Forum for Webmasters - Web hosting Forum.

Recommended Providers

Fully Managed WordPress Hosting
lc_banner_leadgen_3
Fully Managed WordPress Hosting

WordPress Theme

Divi WordPress Theme
WPZOOM

Forum Membership

Forum Membership

I am in search of web hosting that is reliable

Started by Borabora, February 15, 2021, 04:01:36 PM

Borabora

Hello. I am in search of web hosting that is reliable and will provide very fast loading speed all over the world.
I will be uploading videos to the website and they need to load fast.
Does such hosting exist? Or should I just have a different web hosting server for different parts of the world?
What are your views on Canspace.ca website hosting deals?
Will it be worth trying them?

Cheston

I have several domains hosted at Hostnamaste.com hosting for several years, and have only had 1 outage. I just wish they had an upgrade path to a business plans, as the basic hosting can be slow some times. Great support and pricing. It's simple, inexpensive, and reliable.
===>> I do not fear computers, I fear the lack of them!!!

Alexhost

Hello, if you are looking for cheap and reliable Web Hosting Shared

You can check our plans, starts 10€ per year (search for AlexHost in Google)
I don't know if link is allowed here or not.

If you have any doubts, you can always contact support. We believe that our clients are much more precious, so they treat very well.

Thank you

Gerich

Hosting deals from QHoster.com and Host4half.com can be right for you.
They have always been wonderful service providers. Even with thorny issues they seem to work quickly and efficiently to get them resolved to my satisfaction.

Hromstek

Good hosting services are reproduced with great precision testifying to a perfect ability to work.

My experience with digitalserver.com.mx web host has been exceptional in terms of customer support and communications.
All questions were answered and not just some of them. And when I had difficulties with some of the setup, they fixed things nearly immediately.
In Europe, it's different:
==>> you eat soccer, you breathe soccer, you drink soccer.

Recordial

If you need professional dmca ignored hosting, can recommend warez-host.com solutions.
Can add that it is an amazing web hosting provider. The price and their products are great.

serversupportz

Here is the answer for your query, go through with serversupportz.com and get the best with affordable price and quality

Kosimo

Services from asvhost.com are worthwhile.
Good pricing, good customer support, and all the tools you need what more could you need. Highly recommend to try them out..

hazel

I suggest you webhostech for reliable and trusted hosting company