Divi WordPress Theme

Topic: misterhost.net vs legionbox.com  (Read 535 times)

Offline FionannA

• Junior Guru
    • View Profile
misterhost.net vs legionbox.com
« on: February 24, 2021, 09:34:07 PM »
If you have to choose between misterhost.net and legionbox.com, which one would you sign up with and why?
VPS Hosting - AccuWebHosting

Offline Borabora

• Junior Guru
    • View Profile
Re: misterhost.net vs legionbox.com
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2021, 01:23:16 PM »
Any specific server location?
What are your current website management skills? What might you need help with?

I've had my site and several sub-domains hosted at Hostnamaste.com basic hosting plan for over 7 months, and have had nothing but positive experience.

Offline Iceman

• Web Hosting Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2021, 06:26:37 PM »
I am impressed with Tzulo.com web hosting service. Now I have so much more control of my web server and confidence being supported by this reliable provider. Additionally, I did not purchase the cPanel. They are very good service, excellent customer service via chat and email.

Offline Hromstek

• Web Hosting Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2021, 08:06:51 PM »
I am really happy to have found Rockhoster.com web host. You won't go wrong with them.
They go out of their way to help in anything - one of their staff even incorporated my blog design for me into my site!

Offline Cheston

• Web Hosting Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2021, 03:27:01 PM »
There are some options available on the net that can provide you with the tools and information you need when formulating your hosting decisions.

Take a look at wiredtree.com, netshop-isp.com.cy and hostnamaste.com web hosting solutions.
The goal is to provide quality infrastructure hosting in world-class data facilities, at a cost accessible to enterprises, small businesses, and end-users alike.

Offline Recordial

• Junior Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2021, 04:38:33 PM »
ANY ticket I submitted had a response in less than 10 minutes and the staff at Greenwebpage.com were always willing to help work through an issue.
Recommend their website hosting solutions. Great support, personalized service, and deff recommend.

Offline david007

• Junior Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 14, 2021, 12:45:05 PM »
Look out for 24/7 customer support and the option of phone support when you're choosing a web hosting plan. Another important factor to consider is whether you would prefer managed, or unmanaged VPS Hosting. With Managed VPS Hosting, your web hosting provider takes care of all the server-related issues.
  • 99.95% uptime SLA
  • SSD Storage
  • Successfully hosting websites for over 16 years!
  • World-class data centers locations across the US, Canada, UK as well as India.
  • Free Migration Assistance
  • 24/7 Support
  • Secure Hardware
  • Highly Reliable Servers
Shopify Divi WordPress Theme
Tags: