• Welcome to Web Hosting Community Forum for Webmasters - Web hosting Forum.

Recommended Providers

Fully Managed WordPress Hosting
lc_banner_leadgen_3
Fully Managed WordPress Hosting

WordPress Theme

Divi WordPress Theme
WPZOOM

Forum Membership

Forum Membership

Server to sign up with ...

Started by Kosimo, March 17, 2021, 12:23:57 AM

Kosimo

Comparing servers from kvchosting.net and legionbox.com, which account is the best for hosting a forum?

Borabora

Moved to this host after poor service and can say that Hostnamaste.com is the best host I have ever used before.
Fast, reliable servers; flexible attitude toward hosting; excellent, responsive support (including very late at night); extremely reasonable (inexpensive, even) pricing.

Cheston

Try Hostplay.com Offshore Servers. Pricing is still great. The server uptime and overall speed performance are outstanding and consistent.
===>> I do not fear computers, I fear the lack of them!!!

david007

I've tried several big-name hosts and realized that bodHOST is the best for a dedicated server hosting. It has the easiest to use control panel, the best and fastest support, very reliable service, and the best packages and deals. It's perfect for both newbies and pros. I highly recommend it.

• 99.95% Uptime
  • Managed Servers
  • 24x7 Support
  • 30- day money back gaurantee

Hromstek

I enjoy having Kvchosting.net as my hosting provider. This web host seems to recognize that putting in a little extra effort pays dividends in terms of keeping the customer satisfied and thereby keeping the customer. They are good, real good!
In Europe, it's different:
==>> you eat soccer, you breathe soccer, you drink soccer.

Recordial

Every conversation was pleasant and helpful. Kvchosting.net will work fine for your demands.
Reliability is 100% I honestly cannot remember the last downtime our site has had that wasn't because of something I did.
Pricing is cheap. They will pass on the savings.

Asgard87

HostGator India for sure. Their uptime is 99.99% and the hosted website never stops. Most importantly, the performance is excellent and even the support team is very helpful. In this regard, I think HostGator India is a great choice for VPS. especially when it comes to building a blog or even a forums site. Also, note that VPS technology keeps hosting safe. Yes, since the usage and affinity for KVM are also there, HostGator India VPS is much better.