• Welcome to Web Hosting Community Forum for Webmasters - Web hosting Forum.

Recommended Providers

Fully Managed WordPress Hosting
lc_banner_leadgen_3
Fully Managed WordPress Hosting

WordPress Theme

Divi WordPress Theme
WPZOOM

Forum Membership

Forum Membership

VPS to buy

Started by Kosimo, April 14, 2021, 12:32:09 AM

Kosimo

Which VPS should I try - from rockhoster.com or asvhost.com for hositng a forum?
Any ideas?

david007

According to my experience bodHOST is the best option to get fast VPS hosting solutions. Reliability is highest, support is helpful and prices are reasonable.

• 99.95% Uptime
  • SSD Storage
  • 24x7 support
  • 30-day moner back

Cheston

Just switched to Hostforweb.com and they are amazing. The customer service is amazing. They are fast and always trying to go the extra mile. Great service!
===>> I do not fear computers, I fear the lack of them!!!

Hromstek

I bought hosting and loved their support! Give cloudarion.com SSDVPS hosting a try.
Excellent and fast service, excellent stuff for open source projects like Joomla, Mambo, etc., and good prices and tutorials for all levelĀ“s knowledge people.
In Europe, it's different:
==>> you eat soccer, you breathe soccer, you drink soccer.

Borabora

I was happy with the features and the pricing of the QHoster.com hosting plan I selected. I have mixed feelings about the support. Sometimes it was okay, but other times it seemed ineffective. They weren't always able to answer my questions in a satisfactory manner and weren't able to solve a database problem I was having.

vpscheap

A virtual Private Server (VPS) is a hosting which creates an environment of dedicated server within shared server. VPS has gained popularity because of its cost-effective nature compared to dedicated hosting. This server is secure, and reliable and performs better than shared hosting. Also, in VPS user get access to server, which allow him to install any application and do some changes without approaching the hosting provider.

There are lots of VPS hosting companies on the internet. I would recommend VPSCheap.Net They offer various features of VPS that can be perfect for your website requirements.

They provide outstanding uptime and reliability to all their customers 24/7-365.

We specialize in offering a wide range of VPS products including Linux and Windows servers.

m2host

M2Host offers cost-effective and dependable web hosting plans. Our VPS hosting plans start at $30 per month. It has features such as 24/7 customer support, full root access, free migration, and free setup, among others. You can learn more about us by visiting our website.