• Welcome to Web Hosting Community Forum for Webmasters - Web hosting Forum.

Recommended Providers

Fully Managed WordPress Hosting
lc_banner_leadgen_3
Fully Managed WordPress Hosting

WordPress Theme

Divi WordPress Theme
WPZOOM

Forum Membership

Forum Membership

VPS account to sign up with ...

Started by Gerich, April 29, 2021, 11:59:18 PM

Gerich

Comparing VPS deals from kvchosting.net and legionbox.com, which plan is better to follow?

Hromstek

I will be keeping as a customer with hostingsource.com SSDVPS hosting for years to come!
The price and features of their packages are unmatched. Thanks guys, and I'm sure I'll still be a client as long as I have a website!!!
In Europe, it's different:
==>> you eat soccer, you breathe soccer, you drink soccer.

HoipY

VPS accounts from libertyvps.net and hosting.uk are good enough to sign up with.
Services Sales and support staff are always helpful, I have been a customer for some time now, and I intend to stay with them for the rest of my hosting projects.

Recordial

After suffering through the disintegration of my web and mail hosting provider, I limped to Exmasters.com VPS hosting.
My experience has been better than expected. I have told several friends already about them. Great host!

Kosimo

VPS accounts from rockhoster.com and hosting.uk can be right for meeting all your needs.
Their customer support is simply outstanding. Quick to be summoned, they solve your problem in no time, and they even offer a little personality. I'm overall satisfied.

MyPosition

Accounts from qhoster and rockhoster are worth trying. Why not? Good and reliable they are.

Asgard87

I have tried both but not really happy with either. Right now, I am really happy with HostGator India's VPS plan. They arent really cheap, but absolutely value for money. with all-new offerings within the hosting.

Borabora

Well, kvchosting.net has historically been very good with support; I've always had a good rapport with the techs.
Pro: great price, good support, lots of tutorials on the web. VPS with ssh access allows you to be very hands-on with the server. They offer one-step installs of many popular applications.

Cheston

You will be pleased dealing with kvchosting.net provider. They are very professional and have designed a user friendly website.
Updates are provided on a timely basis and they provide regular correspondence to us.
===>> I do not fear computers, I fear the lack of them!!!

Asgard87

Can you please talk about your exact requirements here? Because people are just throwing names here. Just flesh out your needs and hosting requirements so that it becomes easy to understand what you want.