• Welcome to Web Hosting Community Forum for Webmasters - Web hosting Forum.

Recommended Providers

Fully Managed WordPress Hosting
lc_banner_leadgen_3
Fully Managed WordPress Hosting

WordPress Theme

Divi WordPress Theme
WPZOOM

Forum Membership

Forum Membership

Need a dedicated server

Started by Recordial, May 06, 2021, 05:58:42 PM

Recordial

Hello Folks! I need a managed dedicated server. It should have an integrated gpu.
Like the ones which come with the i7 series or the E3-12X5 series. Ram 24Gb is enough. And HDD 5TB max. It should run windows.
Any provider recommendations?
Any info on Zetservers.com solutions?

Mivocloud

Hello,
We can recommend MivoCloud, with 6 years of experience and have websites from the TOP 1000 in the world.

Borabora

Think you can rely on Zetservers.com - they know what they do. Super fast speed and great uptime.
I like this package:
Quote2 x Xeon E5-2699v4
44 Core / 88 Threads
256GB RAM
1 x 240GB SSD (Customizable)
10Gbps Unmetered Port
10Gbps Guaranteed Bandwidth (Upgradeable)
2Tbps DDoS Protection
Self-Management (Automatic Reboot / Reinstall / Out of Band Console)
OFFSHORE
€1049/month with FREE SETUP
Order: Unmetered Dedicated Servers

Cheston

I am 100% satisfied dealing with cloudarion.com ssd web host! It is really cool web host! 
Speed is faster than I've had with my previous host! Customer support is responsive and helpful - work 24/7!
===>> I do not fear computers, I fear the lack of them!!!

Asgard87

If you are looking at dedicated servers, I am assuming you are looking at a much neater version than the ones mentioned above. Hoping that you have a good idea about your requirements beforehand.

A good dedi server will cater to strong traffic of at least 200K users per month with security and DDoS protection. I deployed the same for one of my colleagues, thanks to ResellerClub. Their servers are awesome. No downtime. Storage, Bandwidth are fantastic and most importantly, cPanel, WHM for you to manage the servers. Also, as you scale, prices don't change drastically.. you can check their website and understand more.