• Welcome to Web Hosting Community Forum for Webmasters - Web hosting Forum.

Recommended Providers

Fully Managed WordPress Hosting
lc_banner_leadgen_3
Fully Managed WordPress Hosting

WordPress Theme

Divi WordPress Theme
WPZOOM

Forum Membership

Forum Membership

Suggest Reseller cPanel + WHM + backup feature enable

Started by Recordial, May 06, 2021, 06:00:29 PM

Recordial

Cpanel + WHM Reseller + backup feature

Price: under $50
Not interested in some Giant Web hosts. In spite of the good price, they do not have this feature enable.

Features
- Dedicated IPv4 Address
- 20G Dedicated SSD Space
- 1000GB Monthly Bandwidth
- Unlimited Sub-accounts
I'd like to see an offer to Reseller Hosting with BACKUP feature in WHM enable. So I can restore backups by myself and I will not need to open a ticket and wait for 5 or 10 days to the team restore a FULL backup. No, I can not do it using Cpanel.
Fast support could be good too. At least a reply with the solution in 24 hours.

Suggestions?
Some of the options I know do not have the BACKUP FEATURE enable. You open a ticket and spend a lot of time for a reply. You can not create a FULL BACKUP of your WHM's account.
1 new client = 1 new full backup to restore = 2 or 3 days to support restore it.
What can you say about QHoster.com hosting deals?
Tks!

Borabora

I really appreciate all the work QHoster.com did for me and wanna thank them.
I should also mention that the price is really cheap for ssd web hosting plans and I am also really happy with the availability of the features that I can simply install from cPanel control panel.

david007

I have an alternate option for Reseller Hosting to get you started with Web Hosting Business. bodHOST offers Reseller hosting that meets all your Business Standards.

• 1- Click-Installer
  • Web Host Manager (WHM)
  • Easy Upgrades

etechsupport

Choosing the appropriate hosting company is a difficult chore these days, but based on the quantity of positive evaluations from users who have been with them for a long time, you can trust them.
Technical Support -eTechSupport.net sales@etechsupp

Hromstek

Get all packages with 20% discount! Coupon code to use at checkout: B82NC3YRTR

Not many of the popular hosts offer the features they have. Give QHoster.com hosting a try.
With this host, I get a great rate, and I never have to worry about surprises.
In Europe, it's different:
==>> you eat soccer, you breathe soccer, you drink soccer.