• Welcome to Web Hosting Community Forum for Webmasters - Web hosting Forum.

Recommended Providers

Fully Managed WordPress Hosting
lc_banner_leadgen_3
Fully Managed WordPress Hosting

WordPress Theme

Divi WordPress Theme
WPZOOM

Forum Membership

Forum Membership

Cheap VPS is needed ... any advice ...

Started by Kosimo, May 11, 2021, 11:40:38 PM

Kosimo

Borabora

With my own experience in mind, I believe that anyone who signs up with kvchosting.net will be really satisfied and enjoy hosting services. Their SSD gives a really fast speed connection.

Cheston

I am happy. Hostingsource.com is what all web hosting providers are supposed to be:
- cool network and server uptime,
- Amazing speed connectivity (pages load super fast).
I am 100% satisfied customer!
===>> I do not fear computers, I fear the lack of them!!!

Hromstek

One thing I must say about hostingsource.com is that they have excellent customer service.
When you use the online chat, someone answers pretty much instantaneously. You can't ask for more than that!
And they are willing to help you out in any way they can.
In Europe, it's different:
==>> you eat soccer, you breathe soccer, you drink soccer.

Jahanzaib

Let me share my experience with you, There are 5 things I saw before switching to HostNOC;
The support should be available 24/7.
The servers shouldn't be crowded.
Pricing must be affordable.
Servers should be free from any sort of Malware.
Renewal cost should be minimal.
And believe me, Hostnoc fits my needs, I chose it. You should also make a list of your benchmarks and select a web host that suits your requirements well.

MyPosition

Attractive VPS plans are available from luxhosting.lu and qhoster.com.
You'll be pleased with them. Wonderful/dependable customer service who are always online. They have no hidden fees-very upfront about prices.

Sefoner

To become more web host–oriented read independent web hosting reviews that are known to be of high quality and the most up-to-date. They contain information regarding affordable web hosting firms.

myresellerhome

Quote from: Kosimo on May 11, 2021, 11:40:38 PM
Which VPS is better to sign up with - legionbox.com or hostingsource.com?
If you are looking for a reliable and trustworthy company that will provide you shared hosting service, you should check out Myresllerhome (MRH) and its services. They guarantee 99.9% uptime and 365/24/7 customer support, and that too at affordable costs.
My Reseller Home |Reseller Hosting | VPS | Shared Hosting |

david007

I would recommend bodHOST because it is a solid web host that prioritises the needs of its clients. In the hosting market, assistance is essential because it assists clients in resolving issues at any time. Customers gave them a 4.8 out of 5 star rating for their superb 24/7/365 customer service and 99.95 percent uptime. They provide the best services as well as new offers at a price that everyone can afford.

Get Feature like

• 2 vCPU Cores
    2 GB RAM
    50 GB SDD
    1 TB Monthly
    Choice of Linux distributions
    Plesk or cPanel(Optional)
If you choose no, you will receive a 50% discount on VPS services. "NYVPS50" is the coupon code to use.

Progamer

You may notice many different kinds of web hosting providers and all of them are top of their quality.

Tottnolis

It can never be stressed to highly enough that nowadays, cheap web hosting plans does not necessarily mean poor quality and service.

vpscheap

VPS today has progressed over the past. It has evolved to be a lot simpler to deal with, and in some cases, rates have lowered considerably too. It is moreover undeniable that VPS offers improved traits over shared hosting.

VPSCheap.net is one of the most reliable and cheap VPS hosting providers they provide the best high-quality hosting services, outstanding uptime, and reliability.
We specialize in offering a wide range of VPS products including Linux and Windows servers.

richardkelanting

I hosted my server to https://www.cloudhosthq.com because they have cheap price. about $2.5/mo

ownwebservers1

OwnWebServers is known for high-quality services at incredibly low prices. The provider's managed VPS hosting can be used for anything from online stores to web-based apps. The performance is great, and the provider ensures ease of use. Plus, full server control is in your hands.

Apart from the low entry price ($7/mo), one of OwnWebServers primary selling points when it comes to VPS hosting is that it's semi-managed. You get full root access and a VPS control panel.

You can save 40% OFF on all VPS cloud server plans - Use Code VCS40. This is limited time offers Hurry to take advantage of this limited-time promotion!