• Welcome to Web Hosting Community Forum for Webmasters - Web hosting Forum.

Recommended Providers

Fully Managed WordPress Hosting
lc_banner_leadgen_3
Fully Managed WordPress Hosting

WordPress Theme

Divi WordPress Theme
WPZOOM

Forum Membership

Forum Membership

I am planning to launch my adult website

Started by Borabora, May 14, 2021, 12:38:05 PM

Borabora

I am planning to launch my adult website - it was really long and hard period to build it into a well-designed and good-looking one.
I need to find a reliable hosting provider that supports video and allows me to host adult websites on its shared hosting account.
I've found Netshop-isp.com.cy and QHoster.com, but I am not sure if I can trust them. The price for their plans meets my budget.
Do they allow to host adult web site?
Do you know anything about them?

Cheston

They'll help you get started and make sure your website is up, running, and cranking away.
QHoster.com staff are personable, patient, and very attentive. They solved a problem promptly and with ease, and were informative along the way.
===>> I do not fear computers, I fear the lack of them!!!

Hromstek

My say: Stick with NetShop ISP Cheap and Fast Web Hosting with Free cPanel & Free Domain.
I chose them after carefully studying all the other options out there. And I am happy that I decided right.
Their server is also more stable and reliable than the host I had.
In Europe, it's different:
==>> you eat soccer, you breathe soccer, you drink soccer.

Recordial

Setup was very fast and their 24/7 support team helped me with everything I needed.
Thinking to switch to their VPS hosting account soon. Thanks a lot, Netshop-isp.com.cy team.

DemoTiger

Video streaming requires extra bandwidth. I will suggest you buy hosting plan from any of the company you like but host your videos on Amazon AWS, Kamtera, etc. They are cheaper and reliable.
Video Knowledgebase
Reduce your Support tickets.
Video Tutorials by https://demotiger.com