• Welcome to Web Hosting Community Forum for Webmasters - Web hosting Forum.

Recommended Providers

Fully Managed WordPress Hosting
lc_banner_leadgen_3
Fully Managed WordPress Hosting

WordPress Theme

Divi WordPress Theme
WPZOOM

Forum Membership

Forum Membership

Where can I get e-commerce hosting and SSL certificates?

Started by Borabora, May 14, 2021, 12:41:22 PM

Borabora

I need one place to deal with... Looking for a provider that has been in the web hosting business for at least for 5 years.
I need 45GB space, bandwidth can be 2000GB.
I came across Ipage.com, Digitalserver.com.mx, Tzulo.com and don't really know if they can be good for this.
Do you think that I can give them a try? What hosting provider is better?

Cheston

I have used and will continue using Tzulo.com cpanel web hosting for all my business and personal web hosting needs.
The uptime is very good and I haven't faced any problems yet. The first host provider I have stayed with for longer than 6 months and still glad I found them.
===>> I do not fear computers, I fear the lack of them!!!

etechsupport

For e-commerce hosting, check out bodhost.com; they offer excellent service at a reasonable price.
Technical Support -eTechSupport.net sales@etechsupp

Hromstek

I've had my website with digitalserver.com.mx Mexico web host for a number of years. It's solid as far as being up and running at all times.
I love the prices. The server was down for about 15 minutes one month. That's pretty good uptime!
In Europe, it's different:
==>> you eat soccer, you breathe soccer, you drink soccer.

Recordial

Tzulo.com has fast and polite customer support that works 24/7 and always ready to help and solve any trouble you may experience. I like it very much when you deal with hosting providers. Uptime is good, my web site is up and accessible to my visitors around the whole globe.

Asgard87

Quote from: Borabora on May 14, 2021, 12:41:22 PM
I need one place to deal with... Looking for a provider that has been in the web hosting business for at least for 5 years.
I need 45GB space, bandwidth can be 2000GB.
I came across Ipage.com, Digitalserver.com.mx, Tzulo.com and don't really know if they can be good for this.
Do you think that I can give them a try? What hosting provider is better?

Best option according to me is Bluehost India. Their e-commerce hosting plans totally fit your needs and requirements.

Besides they are known in the market for e-commerce related hosting. It is easy to choose them because of uptime, speed, pageload time and their support's command over e-commerce and hosting related issues. Which is why, I would recommend Bluehost India.

DemoTiger

I think SSL certificate with every hosting plan should be a feature of a Hosting provider.
Video Knowledgebase
Reduce your Support tickets.
Video Tutorials by https://demotiger.com

yrhost

For hosting your e-commerce website, you'll find a hosting option called e-commerce hosting with YRost to host your website for a better customer experience with a fast loading speed.
Also, with every hosting option you can get a free SSL certificate and even a free domain for you if you don't have one for a year. So, when you get this hosting option to host your website, you don't have to worry about getting an SSL certificate, it can be enabled very easily.
Dedicated Server Hosting | Web Hosting Mumbai

david007

bodHOST offers e-commerce hosting solutions tailored for online stores, including WooCommerce integration. They provide secure SSL certificates with their hosting plans, ensuring secure transactions for your customers.

miopii

These days almost every web hosting provider includes SSL certificate in their hosting plan.

ahmedarain20

Consider Devrims Managed Hosting because it provides hosting on different platforms like Joomla, OpenCart, WooCommerce, PHP, and Laravel. Plus they provide a free SSL certificate for their user. And it also matches you requirements that you  have mentioned above

Sefoner

sgulati

I think you should go for better Hosting provider, who are well known in providing the best ecommerce hosting with SSL. While selecting a hosting provider and SSL certificate, consider factors such as pricing, features, customer support, reputation, and the specific requirements of your e-commerce website. Choosing an SSL certificate that provides adequate encryption and meets industry standards for secure online transactions is also essential.There are numerous providers where you can obtain e-commerce hosting and SSL certificates. Here are some popular options:
  • Bluehost
  • SiteGround
  • Shopify
  • HostGator
  • GoDaddy
  • Let's Encrypt