• Welcome to Web Hosting Community Forum for Webmasters - Web hosting Forum.

Affordable KVM VPS hosting?

Started by Borabora, May 14, 2021, 12:47:57 PM

WordPress Premium Themes

Borabora

I would like to ask for some expert help in order to help me to choose the hosting provider.
What do you think about Rockhoster.com and Hostnamaste.com KVM VPS hosting?
The reason for my request is that I am looking for a good place where I can order KVM VPS hosting solution and this company seems to be good for me.
Do you know anything about it?

Cheston

With rockhoster.com I always get a quick response! I've never had to wait to speak to someone, or to have them return an email.
They never hesitated to help and always make things right. Their professionalism is evident from the very first time you contact you have with them.
===>> I do not fear computers, I fear the lack of them!!!

Hromstek

Now that's what you call EXCELLENT customer service - I would highly recommend Hostnamaste.com KVM VPS hosting to my friends!
I have 5 sites of my own with them and 2 client sites. Been with them for 4 months, previously another host which was a disaster.
In Europe, it's different:
==>> you eat soccer, you breathe soccer, you drink soccer.

Recordial

I first signed up with them because the price was extreamly reasonable, and i had heard good things about their support.
Since I am fairly new to internet programming and that sort of thing I have used it several times. Rockhoster.com hosting service is much appreciated.

WordPress Premium Themes