Web Hosting Main Forums > Dedicated Server Hosting

Looking for Windows dedicated hosting

(1/2) > >>

Borabora:
I'd like to find the most reliable place for ASP Mail, ASP Upload, Windows media service.
Have seen that kvchosting.net and also mydreams.cz supports these features within dedicated hosting plans.
Do you think that they can be a good option for me? What host would you rather choose? Why?

What alternative can you recommend me for comparison?

Cheston:
In my opinion, Kvchosting.net is the Google of Web Hosting.
They did the backups and transfers until the old host finally made a good copy that was usable.
They spent about a week just to get my sites all moved and running correctly.

Iceman:
Would like to add that CoreSpace.com will take care of you, as they have me.
I need to say that they have responsive customer tech support who helped me to transfer all my files to their server. They are available 24/7, so I can even call them at midnight.

Asgard87:

--- Quote from: Borabora on May 14, 2021, 12:50:16 PM ---I'd like to find the most reliable place for ASP Mail, ASP Upload, Windows media service.
Have seen that kvchosting.net and also mydreams.cz supports these features within dedicated hosting plans.
Do you think that they can be a good option for me? What host would you rather choose? Why?

What alternative can you recommend me for comparison?

--- End quote ---

You can look at ResellerClub as one of your options with the requirements that you have stated when it comes to Windows Dedicated servers. Reason is that their servers are just fantastic. Uptime, performance, bandwidth etc. are on point. Most importantly, even if they might be in a similar price range, it is their helpful support that is really great. I took it because of their reputation not just in one market, but across many markets.

Hromstek:
Web site hosting no longer needs to be a long and tedious search, so you need to do your best in order to choose the right web host.

Have excellent feedback about kvchosting.net Windows server hosting.
I simply cannot ask for more. I have been with them for a year now. All my problems were fixed and it has been smooth sailing since then.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version