• Welcome to Web Hosting Community Forum for Webmasters - Web hosting Forum.

Recommended Providers

Fully Managed WordPress Hosting
lc_banner_leadgen_3
Fully Managed WordPress Hosting

WordPress Theme

Divi WordPress Theme
WPZOOM

Forum Membership

Forum Membership

Looking for Windows dedicated hosting

Started by Borabora, May 14, 2021, 12:50:16 PM

Borabora

I'd like to find the most reliable place for ASP Mail, ASP Upload, Windows media service.
Have seen that kvchosting.net and also mydreams.cz supports these features within dedicated hosting plans.
Do you think that they can be a good option for me? What host would you rather choose? Why?

What alternative can you recommend me for comparison?

Cheston

In my opinion, Kvchosting.net is the Google of Web Hosting.
They did the backups and transfers until the old host finally made a good copy that was usable.
They spent about a week just to get my sites all moved and running correctly.
===>> I do not fear computers, I fear the lack of them!!!

Asgard87

Quote from: Borabora on May 14, 2021, 12:50:16 PM
I'd like to find the most reliable place for ASP Mail, ASP Upload, Windows media service.
Have seen that kvchosting.net and also mydreams.cz supports these features within dedicated hosting plans.
Do you think that they can be a good option for me? What host would you rather choose? Why?

What alternative can you recommend me for comparison?

You can look at ResellerClub as one of your options with the requirements that you have stated when it comes to Windows Dedicated servers. Reason is that their servers are just fantastic. Uptime, performance, bandwidth etc. are on point. Most importantly, even if they might be in a similar price range, it is their helpful support that is really great. I took it because of their reputation not just in one market, but across many markets.

Hromstek

Web site hosting no longer needs to be a long and tedious search, so you need to do your best in order to choose the right web host.

Have excellent feedback about kvchosting.net Windows server hosting.
I simply cannot ask for more. I have been with them for a year now. All my problems were fixed and it has been smooth sailing since then.

In Europe, it's different:
==>> you eat soccer, you breathe soccer, you drink soccer.

Recordial

I had used several web hosting providers prior to Kvchosting.net web host. There is no comparison to my other providers. It's clear that I now pay less, have much faster and personal support (average 3 minutes to get a reply) and have not yet had any downtime that I am aware of.