• Welcome to Web Hosting Community Forum for Webmasters - Web hosting Forum.

Recommended Providers

Fully Managed WordPress Hosting
lc_banner_leadgen_3
Fully Managed WordPress Hosting

WordPress Theme

Divi WordPress Theme
WPZOOM

Forum Membership

Forum Membership

What are the ways to Change IP ?

Started by Cheston, May 20, 2021, 04:38:08 PM

Cheston

I require expert's help in providing me any valuable information regarding the possible ways to Change IP
One of my friends recommended me to try what is my ip solutions?
Do you think a proxy server is the solution?
Alternatives?
===>> I do not fear computers, I fear the lack of them!!!

jacobwallace

There are five different ways to update your IP address.
1. Change networks. Switching to a different network is the simplest approach to alter your device's IP address.
2. Reset your modem to factory settings. When you reset your modem, the IP address is also reset.
3. Use a VPN (Virtual Private Network) to connect (VPN).
4. Employ the use of a proxy server.
5. Get in touch with your Internet Service Provider

Scott Harwood

An IP address is a chain of numbers that identifies any device on the internet.  Computers utilize IP addresses to communicate with each other over the internet and on other networks.

There are several ways to change an IP address:

VPN:

A VPN configuration will not only change your IP address, and will also improve your overall internet experience.

Proxy server:

A proxy server can switch your IP address, so the web server doesn't know exactly where you are.  It can encrypt your data, so your data is unreadable in transit.

Unplugging the router:

If you have a separate router from your modem, you may require to unplug the modem and router, quiet them off for 5 minutes or so, then power the modem on, followed by the router, and then you can change your IP address.

Internet service providers:

To change your IP address, you can also contact internet service providers.  They will help you to change your IP address.

Automatically Update:

The best way to change your IP address is automatically updated your IP address on Mac, iOS, Windows, and Android.

Yes, Proxy is the best solution for changing the IP.
Scott Harwood
Web Hosting Expert
AccuWebHosting.Com

myresellerhome

There are a few ways to change your IP address. You can use a VPN, DNS service, or proxy server.

Changing your IP address through a VPN will protect you from being tracked by third-party websites and advertisers. A DNS service will change your IP address for you, while a proxy server will allow you to access websites and content that are blocked in your country.
My Reseller Home |Reseller Hosting | VPS | Shared Hosting |

grofee

Ways to change IP address-
1. Connect to a VPN to change your IP address
2. Use a proxy to change your IP address
3. Use Tor to change your IP address for free
4. Change IP addresses by unplugging your modem
5. Ask your ISP to change your IP address
6. Change networks to get a different IP address