Divi WordPress Theme

Looking for a VPS - the right way!

Topic: Looking for a VPS - the right way!  (Read 419 times)

Offline Recordial

• Junior Guru
    • View Profile
Looking for a VPS - the right way!
« on: June 07, 2021, 06:24:54 PM »
Hello forum, i'm currently using a human managed server, that i always monitor. So i want to look for a VPS solution that will fit my needs.
First of all it will be running 5 websites, 3 with some traffic and 2 of them almost dead.
When i say traffic, i'm talking about a maximum of 300 users browsing some picture galleries (max 150k each picture) on 3 of the websites.
The rest are static HTML pages, noone will manage them.
Question is, do you think that a 2 core processor, 3gb ram, 100 GB SSD will be enough?
Any info on Hostmines.com cloud vps hosting service? Has anybody tried them?

Thank you!
VPS Hosting - AccuWebHosting

Offline Kosimo

• Junior Guru
    • View Profile
Re: Looking for a VPS - the right way!
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2021, 11:07:29 PM »
Try VPS plans from hostingsource.com and libertyvps.net.
Very good services and support with low rate are available from them.

Offline Borabora

• Junior Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2021, 01:33:51 PM »
Excellent Service. I am happy with Hostmines.com web host. Will do anything they can to try and help fix your problem over the MSN.
Any time I have a question, big or small, I call tech support because I know they will be able to answer the question.

Offline Nissa

• Junior Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2021, 11:56:38 PM »
Try VPS account from time-tested companies - luxhosting.lu and hostingsource.com.
 Not a single complaint. Regularly go far above and beyond with any inquiries that we may have.

Offline Cheston

• Web Hosting Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2021, 12:34:37 PM »
Hostmines.com is an amazing web host provider. Not only do they have great machines with a fast connection and good uptime, but they also have amazing 24x7 customer service via phone, email, and instant messenger. A fantastic user friendly cpanel ,very easy to use. Highly recommend their Managed VPS deals.

Offline FionannA

• Junior Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2021, 11:58:02 PM »
ASVhost.com and hosting.uk VPS plans are solid and trustworthy enough to sign up with.
Their customer service never ceases to impress me both in work and person accounts. Their support staff goes above and beyond to help with issues I run into.

Offline Hromstek

• Web Hosting Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2021, 04:10:13 PM »
The support from these guys is without comparison. Hostmines.com has been a great host from what I had before.
I can even text a support and get answers pretty quickly. This web host also provides web development so they can even answer questions about your website.

Offline Iceman

• Web Hosting Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 21, 2021, 01:42:38 PM »
I host a couple of sites with hostforweb.com web host and their support has been terrific.
They have been just as responsive on previous occasions when issues came up transferring domain names or reconfiguring software. They have helped me tremendously with my first website, and I'm loading my products now.

Offline Asgard87

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 27, 2021, 11:43:46 AM »
With your requirements, i feel you can go with HostGator India's VPS plans. Pricing might be a bit more but they are totally worth the investment because their performance is fantastic. Downtime is nil and storage and resources are never a problem.
Shopify Divi WordPress Theme
Tags: