• Welcome to Web Hosting Community Forum for Webmasters - Web hosting Forum.

Recommended Providers

Fully Managed WordPress Hosting
lc_banner_leadgen_3
Fully Managed WordPress Hosting

WordPress Theme

Divi WordPress Theme
WPZOOM

Forum Membership

Forum Membership

Looking for a VPS - the right way!

Started by Recordial, June 07, 2021, 06:24:54 PM

Recordial

Hello forum, i'm currently using a human managed server, that i always monitor. So i want to look for a VPS solution that will fit my needs.
First of all it will be running 5 websites, 3 with some traffic and 2 of them almost dead.
When i say traffic, i'm talking about a maximum of 300 users browsing some picture galleries (max 150k each picture) on 3 of the websites.
The rest are static HTML pages, noone will manage them.
Question is, do you think that a 2 core processor, 3gb ram, 100 GB SSD will be enough?
Any info on Hostmines.com cloud vps hosting service? Has anybody tried them?

Thank you!

Kosimo

Try VPS plans from hostingsource.com and libertyvps.net.
Very good services and support with low rate are available from them.

Borabora

Excellent Service. I am happy with Hostmines.com web host. Will do anything they can to try and help fix your problem over the MSN.
Any time I have a question, big or small, I call tech support because I know they will be able to answer the question.

Cheston

Hostmines.com is an amazing web host provider. Not only do they have great machines with a fast connection and good uptime, but they also have amazing 24x7 customer service via phone, email, and instant messenger. A fantastic user friendly cpanel ,very easy to use. Highly recommend their Managed VPS deals.
===>> I do not fear computers, I fear the lack of them!!!

Hromstek

The support from these guys is without comparison. Hostmines.com has been a great host from what I had before.
I can even text a support and get answers pretty quickly. This web host also provides web development so they can even answer questions about your website.
In Europe, it's different:
==>> you eat soccer, you breathe soccer, you drink soccer.

Asgard87

With your requirements, i feel you can go with HostGator India's VPS plans. Pricing might be a bit more but they are totally worth the investment because their performance is fantastic. Downtime is nil and storage and resources are never a problem.

vpscheap

VPSCheap.net is the best for you. They offer a wide range of VPS Hosting including Linux and Windows servers, as well as web-hosting solutions. Also, they provide outstanding uptime and reliability to all their customers 24/7.
We specialize in offering a wide range of VPS products including Linux and Windows servers.

myresellerhome

When choosing a VPS hosting provider, it is important to consider a number of factors, including pricing, features, and availability.
Some of the most important considerations include the size and type of server offered, the level of customer support available, the platform used (Windows or Linux), and payment options. Additionally, it is important to verify that the chosen provider has experience with your desired project or application.
My Reseller Home |Reseller Hosting | VPS | Shared Hosting |

Progamer

I agree. I always try not to keep all eggs in the same basket. I use http://libertyvps.net/ and https://www.kvchosting.net/.

peterwilson

Try HnD plans for VPS hosting.
Excellent services provided by them. HnD is the best domain and web hosting service provider that offers you the fast, secure and reliable services for all your business needs.
HnD is one of the best domain hosting service provider.

Obsequious

I think that different providers can be good for different purposes. I would say kvchosting.net is good for SSD VPS, qhoster.com -  has good windows RDP.

m2host

The web hosting services provided by m2host are both the best and the most inexpensive. Its standard cost for virtual private servers (VPS) begins at just $30 per month. Additionally, it includes both C-panel and WHM, provides free data migration, and guarantees a hundred percent uptime.

etechsupport

If you are looking for VPS hosting support then I will suggest for eTechSupport. It is an outsourced web hosting supporthttps://www.etechsupport.net/ provider in the web hosting market. Their prices are too affordable and the services are outstanding. They have the all-time best tech support which will help you anytime. You just raise a ticket and they will resolve your problem within 1 hour.

Here is the list of the services:-
Outsourced Hosting Support, 24x7 Server Monitoring & Management, Server Security & Hardening, Server Migration, Dedicated Support Staff, Ticket, Live Chat & Telephone Support.
Technical Support -eTechSupport.net sales@etechsupp

david007

If you're looking for a reliable VPS hosting provider, there are a few features you should look for. First, you'll want to make sure the provider has a good reputation and is well-equipped to handle high-traffic loads. Second, make sure the provider has a wide range of servers and storage options to fit your needs. And finally, be sure to check out the customer service department - if there are any issues with your account, you need someone who can help you get a resolution as quickly as possible.

bodHOST is our top choice for the best VPS hosting. They offer a great combination of quality for the price. Over the years bodHOST has impressed us with their regular shared hosting performance but has also maintained the same standards for their VPS hosts.

With the best features:

Cheapest reliable VPS host available
 cPanel Optional
 Root access
 2-8 GB RAM
 2-4 core CPUs
 Unlimited bandwidth

coolhandle

VPS servers allow users to work like their own virtual machine without investing in a dedicated server. Let's know some of the advantages of VPS hosting:

Customization: Through VPS users will have their own OS and thus can customize it as per their needs. If you have your own server applications like PhP to MySQL, or Apache, customization can be done as per the need of the server.

Control: During application installation, it is always required to restart the system to finalize the installation process. Even though you share the VPS server, it is possible for you to restart your own system without disturbing others.

Cheaper: VPS network is cost-effective as compared to a dedicated server.

ownwebservers1

OwnWebServers has brought 2022's biggest sale offer on Black Friday. We are offering 70% DISCOUNT on all VPS Hosting plans. For a limited time only, new customers can receive 70% DISCOUNT on any of our Managed SSD VPS hosting plans.

If you are a new web user looking to start your own blog, a hobby website, or even Web developer/ Designer willing to start your own Web hosting Business at low cost and investment then this one-time opportunity to get you started online is just perfect for you... Its highly advised not to miss this offer.

Save 70% OFF on VPS hosting plans VPS 2, VPS 3, VPS 4 . Enter promo code DHCOUPON70 during checkout. Renewal would be at a regular price. Note: Code will be expired on 30th November 2022.

VPS Cloud Servers Plans & Pricing:

VPS 2

• CPU Cores - 2 Core
• Storage SSD - 50 GB
• Memory - 2 GB
• Operating System: Centos7
• Additional IP's: Optional
• Control Panel: Optional
• Additional Disk: Optional
• Server Backup: Optional
• Server Management: Free Support

>>>> Price $4.50/mo. With using promo code DHCOUPON70 | Order Now

pal2599

you can try Hostbillo's VPS Hosting plans and packages. they offer one of the best VPS Hosting plans at the cheapest price and with a lot of benefits.