• Welcome to Web Hosting Community Forum for Webmasters - Web hosting Forum.

Recommended Providers

Fully Managed WordPress Hosting
lc_banner_leadgen_3
Fully Managed WordPress Hosting

WordPress Theme

Divi WordPress Theme
WPZOOM

Forum Membership

Forum Membership

Need a new vps hosting with free cpanel/whmcs

Started by Recordial, June 07, 2021, 06:34:55 PM

Recordial

Hi,
I am looking for a new vps hosting with free cpanel at $30 or below per month.
50GB SSD, 2gbs ram. 2000GB bandwidth. I know I maybe asking too much for little price. But this is what I can afford.

So if anyone know any provider like my needs then please let me know.
Do you think I can rely on Hostplay.com offshore VPS hosting? Is it good?
Your suggestions?

Thanks.

Divya165

Host.co.in VPS plans are both feature-rich and cost-effective. One of the cheap VPS hosting providers in India. Given the amount of money included in their proposals, their costs are unbelievably low, and doing business with them ensures that your company is in good hands.

Get 20% OFF on all VPS Hosting Plans, Use Code VSH20, Offer will end on 30'June 2021. Hurry Up avail to this offer now visit for more plans

https://www.host.co.in/linux-vps-hosting

Cheston

I am fully satisfied with the service they provide on text and phone. I bought 2 services which consist of shared Linux and VPS account.
They provide you the best service as compared to my other web hosting provider, Hostplay.com DMCA ignored hosting is the best out of all i had an experience with.
===>> I do not fear computers, I fear the lack of them!!!

Hromstek

I appreciate hostplay.com quality of DMCA ignored hosting service, from the reliability of their servers to their live chat support, and enthusiastically recommend this host to my clients and colleagues. Their team can help you to move all content (files, scripts, mysql) from another host without downtime for free.
In Europe, it's different:
==>> you eat soccer, you breathe soccer, you drink soccer.