Web Hosting Main Forums > Dedicated Server Hosting

Need a dedicated server

(1/2) > >>

Recordial:
Hello Folks! I need a managed dedicated server. It should have an integrated gpu.
Like the ones which come with the i7 series or the E3-12X5 series. Ram 4Gb is enough. And HDD 50gb max. It should run windows.
Any provider recommendations?
What are your views on Tzulo.com server hosting packages? Is it good?
Others?

Borabora:
Services provided by Tzulo.com hosting are great. We have been a customer for 3 months. Support and Billing questions get answered quickly. I have primarily used their support desk for help although I have contacted their tech support guy via MSN as well as calling them when I was not near a computer and they have always been very helpful.

Asgard87:
With those requirements, you can definitely look at ResellerClub's dedicated servers. They are one of the best in the market when it comes to providing dedicated servers to web devs or even SMBs.

They have an SSD or HDD option just in case you were looking for either of them. You will get full root access too with at least 8-10TB data transfer.

Cheston:
Compared to the others, Tzulo.com gives more bang for the buck in their different hosting packages.
Other web hosts limit how many domains you can use and then give you great amount of bandwidth...

Well done!

ITivan80:
Have you thought about using a VPS service instead. Take a look at www.PowerSurge.net. They have options for what you are looking for.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version