• Welcome to Web Hosting Community Forum for Webmasters - Web hosting Forum.

Recommended Providers

Fully Managed WordPress Hosting
lc_banner_leadgen_3
Fully Managed WordPress Hosting

WordPress Theme

Divi WordPress Theme
WPZOOM

Forum Membership

Forum Membership

looking for a reliable provider with DDoS Protection

Started by Recordial, June 07, 2021, 06:41:59 PM

Recordial

Thank you for reading the post , I'm looking for a reliable provider who are providing dedicated server with DDoS Protection.
So , I'm searching a reliable provider who provide me upto 10 GBPS Free DDoS Protection , & of course i need managed support.
As I see some of provider offering Free DDoS Protection with their servers.
Do you know anything about exmasters.com hosting? Can I trust them?
So , if you have any suggestions , please write me.

Borabora

I would highly recommend digitalserver.com.mx web hosting to any beginner or even the most advanced web designer looking for hosting, an individual with a wordpress site. Excellent! A++++

Cheston

I use the site to run my business and check e-mail on it every day, and the network performance is about as fast as any of the other services out there.
As for exmasters.com pricing, it is reasonable. I like their customer support, it works 24/7.
===>> I do not fear computers, I fear the lack of them!!!

ITivan80

DDoS protection is a selling point now days. A lot of Data Centers offer this type of service. Some offer this service at a certain price range per GB size. Other choose to include as part of the contracted service. When choosing a provider for this type of protection make sure that they are reputable and ahve excelent customer service. I wish you best of look in your search.

Asgard87

Dedicated with managed support and the requirements that you state, I would recommend ResellerClub's dedicated servers to you. Their range when it comes to dedicated servers is top-notch.

Server space/storage, scale is never a problem. You can look at their reputation as a provider of dedicated servers. It is one of the finest. Ensure that you list down more details of your requirements and share them with their team they will recommend the best plan to you as well.

Hromstek

The services that QHoster.com offers are really excellent and cheap. I have been with them for a little over a year now, and the service is as excellent today as it was the day I signed up. Support is all-important to me, I do not know a lot but want to do so much, they help me along the road all the way.
In Europe, it's different:
==>> you eat soccer, you breathe soccer, you drink soccer.

ownwebservers1

The OwnWebServers company is also well-known for working seamlessly with all major content management systems including WordPress, Joomla, Drupal, OpenCart, and Magento making it a great fit for web developers. The company offers a variety of hosting plans and they all include a free LetsEncrypt SSL certificate, unlimited SSD storage, and free site migration.

Their web hosting plan starts at just $3/month with the best below features:

+ Good uptime (99.95%)
+ Decent speed
+ One-Click-Install for WordPress
+ Easy to use, beginner-friendly
+ Free domain and site builder
+ 24/7 support (chat and phone)

Buy Here: https://ownwebservers.com/web-hosting/