• Welcome to Web Hosting Community Forum for Webmasters - Web hosting Forum.

Recommended Providers

Fully Managed WordPress Hosting
lc_banner_leadgen_3
Fully Managed WordPress Hosting

WordPress Theme

Divi WordPress Theme
WPZOOM

Forum Membership

Forum Membership

Cloud providers with helpful techs?

Started by Borabora, June 10, 2021, 01:37:35 PM

Borabora

I'm looking for Cloud which has high accurate IP to buy.
So any providers can check IPs of their servers for me? What web hosts can you recommend me to look at?
What are your views on CoreSpace.com cloud solutions? Are they reliable?

Cheston

The uptime is great, and when there are issues, which is rare, I am able to contact them within minutes either via Instant Messenger or phone 24/7 and they have the issues fixed within minutes. I wouldn't recommend any other host. Corespace is the only cloud provider I'll ever use.
===>> I do not fear computers, I fear the lack of them!!!

Hromstek

I've had my website with Corespace.com for a number of years. It's solid as far as being up and running at all times.
I love the prices. The server was down for about 15 minutes one month. That's pretty good uptime!
In Europe, it's different:
==>> you eat soccer, you breathe soccer, you drink soccer.

Recordial

It happened so that I have found out the availability of Tzulo.com systems administrator and sent them a support ticket and they responded to me in a minute.
Excellent pricing for a lot of room and features, nice control panel with a load of features.

Asgard87

Tech and support is really helpful at ResellerCLub when it comes to cloud, apart from the fact that they have really good servers. I would totally recommend.