Web Hosting Main Forums > VPS Hosting

EU VPS provider

(1/2) > >>

Nissa:
What's the best EU VPS provider? Is that libertyvps.net or asvhost.com?

Cheston:
I've been with warez-host.com offshore vps in Europe for a year now after a friend of mine recommended them when I was complaining about my webhost.
While they are a bit pricier than the host I was coming from, they have more than earned the extra couple of dollars a month.

FionannA:
Try VPS accounts from QHoster.com or HostRound.com as they are proven to be the best.
The price-quality ratio is among the best I've met. The server administration dashboard is a very nice and professional, which gives me a great experience. Quick response time! I highly recommend them.

Iceman:
I wanted something that was easy to manage so I asked around among my friends and a lot of them recommended libertyvps.net so I decided to give them a try. Thank you, friends! Ok, I don't have anything to compare with but I was pleasantly surprised nevertheless. So far, you will experience great network uptime, and the servers will be fast.

Hromstek:
I use the site to run my business and check e-mail on it every day, and NetShop ISP network performance is about as fast as any of the other services out there, but for about half the price. Shell access and access to standard unix tools are great. Good service.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version