Divi WordPress Theme

What web hosts can you recommend for me?

Topic: What web hosts can you recommend for me?  (Read 352 times)

Offline Cheston

• Web Hosting Master
    • View Profile
What web hosts can you recommend for me?
« on: June 18, 2021, 03:38:16 PM »
Hi,
I've been searching various hosts, nothing I've tried seems to work for me in terms of free for a webpage. I'm going to pay but want to get the following:

1) Text pages, sort of a medical information site, includes probably about 15 pages of links for solid medical info (like anemias, vitamins, stomach, nerd research articles, etc.) alone. Otherwise probably 25 in total.
2) Some screenshot images of some pdf's. A number of these would be like 100K or less or so.
3) Would need something to help me create the site. I'm an Oracle person not a web person but I can wing some small HTML type stuff.
4) Don't need tons of space, tons of graphics, or MySQL, etc. Ability to contact me from the site would be a good, maybe a form type email but otherwise that's it. No forums or lots of people, this is specialized. Don't need a domain name either.
5) Do want month to month payments if possible or low cost yearly plan types.

What are your views on Tzulo.com web hosting solutions ?
Can I trust them? What other hosts can you recommend for me? Personal web site suggestions
Suggestions?

Thanks
VPS Hosting - AccuWebHosting

Offline Asgard87

• View Profile
Re: What web hosts can you recommend for me?
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2021, 02:17:10 PM »
Hi,
I've been searching various hosts, nothing I've tried seems to work for me in terms of free for a webpage. I'm going to pay but want to get the following:

1) Text pages, sort of a medical information site, includes probably about 15 pages of links for solid medical info (like anemias, vitamins, stomach, nerd research articles, etc.) alone. Otherwise probably 25 in total.
2) Some screenshot images of some pdf's. A number of these would be like 100K or less or so.
3) Would need something to help me create the site. I'm an Oracle person not a web person but I can wing some small HTML type stuff.
4) Don't need tons of space, tons of graphics, or MySQL, etc. Ability to contact me from the site would be a good, maybe a form type email but otherwise that's it. No forums or lots of people, this is specialized. Don't need a domain name either.
5) Do want month to month payments if possible or low cost yearly plan types.

What are your views on Tzulo.com web hosting solutions ?
Can I trust them? What other hosts can you recommend for me? Personal web site suggestions
Suggestions?

Thanks

I would suggest you go for the VPS plan by HostGator India. They are much better than the provider you are talking about. HostGator India has made several changes to its structure and much more focused on the website like the ones you are mentioning.

Server uptime is great. Just make sure that with your requirements, which plan fits you the best. Also, where are you located? Their servers are in India and US, so if you are in or around these locations, then it will surely help you.

Let me know how it works for you.

Offline Iceman

• Web Hosting Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2021, 01:15:56 PM »
Great value for smaller sites and small eCommerce shops – I run several developments and client projects/sites through hostingsource.com keep the costs down and have never been disappointed with them. I have found that when expressing my needs for my site, they are there showing me how we can get it done.

Offline david007

• Junior Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2021, 05:12:12 PM »
Before choosing your web hosting provider, you should first visit their website, check their package review and ratings, whether they offer 24/7 support or not, pricing, network, and data security. There is a lot of VPS providers in the market with a good reputation, currently, I'm using VPS from bodHOST they have a really easy-to-use panel to customize my VPS.

Offline Galvani

• Junior Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2021, 12:45:10 AM »
Servers from asvhost.com and hosting.uk can be right for you. The customer service is great. Waiting period is not very long. Help is there at your service 24/7. When needed, their reps have walked me through the steps and resolved the issue at hand. Fast, efficient and there for you.

Offline Hromstek

• Web Hosting Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2021, 05:53:02 PM »
I can point out that tzulo.com web host is trustworthy!
Their email support is so fast, so good, that you have the solution or the first step to the solution in less time than you would spend in a call support queue.

Offline Recordial

• Junior Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2021, 01:00:02 PM »
I like NetShop ISP as my web host. There have been very few downtime periods but they were handled quickly and efficiently.
I am not sure if they still do this, but when I started they only employed skillful support techs.
Shopify Divi WordPress Theme
Tags:

Finding Web Hosts for Ecommerce

Started by TechBoard Other Web Hosting Stuff

Replies: 1
Views: 3393
Last post January 06, 2010, 03:49:55 PM
by 365ezone
Which web design book would you recommend to a complete beginner?

Started by smith123Board VPS Hosting

Replies: 0
Views: 2389
Last post August 23, 2011, 11:59:22 AM
by smith123
Magento commerce hosts. what are they?

Started by RecordialBoard Dedicated Server Hosting

Replies: 3
Views: 246
Last post August 24, 2021, 01:02:43 PM
by Hromstek
What European hosts do you know? I mean reliable hosts.

Started by RecordialBoard Web Hosting

Replies: 3
Views: 219
Last post August 24, 2021, 01:02:05 PM
by Hromstek
I recommend Alpari for forex trading!

Started by OwenBoard VPS Hosting

Replies: 0
Views: 3517
Last post September 07, 2015, 02:02:34 PM
by Owen