• Welcome to Web Hosting Community Forum for Webmasters - Web hosting Forum.

What web hosts can you recommend for me?

Started by Cheston, June 18, 2021, 03:38:16 PM

Divi WordPress Theme

Cheston

Hi,
I've been searching various hosts, nothing I've tried seems to work for me in terms of free for a webpage. I'm going to pay but want to get the following:

1) Text pages, sort of a medical information site, includes probably about 15 pages of links for solid medical info (like anemias, vitamins, stomach, nerd research articles, etc.) alone. Otherwise probably 25 in total.
2) Some screenshot images of some pdf's. A number of these would be like 100K or less or so.
3) Would need something to help me create the site. I'm an Oracle person not a web person but I can wing some small HTML type stuff.
4) Don't need tons of space, tons of graphics, or MySQL, etc. Ability to contact me from the site would be a good, maybe a form type email but otherwise that's it. No forums or lots of people, this is specialized. Don't need a domain name either.
5) Do want month to month payments if possible or low cost yearly plan types.

What are your views on Tzulo.com web hosting solutions ?
Can I trust them? What other hosts can you recommend for me? Personal web site suggestions
Suggestions?

Thanks
===>> I do not fear computers, I fear the lack of them!!!

Asgard87

Quote from: Cheston on June 18, 2021, 03:38:16 PM
Hi,
I've been searching various hosts, nothing I've tried seems to work for me in terms of free for a webpage. I'm going to pay but want to get the following:

1) Text pages, sort of a medical information site, includes probably about 15 pages of links for solid medical info (like anemias, vitamins, stomach, nerd research articles, etc.) alone. Otherwise probably 25 in total.
2) Some screenshot images of some pdf's. A number of these would be like 100K or less or so.
3) Would need something to help me create the site. I'm an Oracle person not a web person but I can wing some small HTML type stuff.
4) Don't need tons of space, tons of graphics, or MySQL, etc. Ability to contact me from the site would be a good, maybe a form type email but otherwise that's it. No forums or lots of people, this is specialized. Don't need a domain name either.
5) Do want month to month payments if possible or low cost yearly plan types.

What are your views on Tzulo.com web hosting solutions ?
Can I trust them? What other hosts can you recommend for me? Personal web site suggestions
Suggestions?

Thanks

I would suggest you go for the VPS plan by HostGator India. They are much better than the provider you are talking about. HostGator India has made several changes to its structure and much more focused on the website like the ones you are mentioning.

Server uptime is great. Just make sure that with your requirements, which plan fits you the best. Also, where are you located? Their servers are in India and US, so if you are in or around these locations, then it will surely help you.

Let me know how it works for you.

david007

Before choosing your web hosting provider, you should first visit their website, check their package review and ratings, whether they offer 24/7 support or not, pricing, network, and data security. There is a lot of VPS providers in the market with a good reputation, currently, I'm using VPS from bodHOST they have a really easy-to-use panel to customize my VPS.

Hromstek

I can point out that tzulo.com web host is trustworthy!
Their email support is so fast, so good, that you have the solution or the first step to the solution in less time than you would spend in a call support queue.
In Europe, it's different:
==>> you eat soccer, you breathe soccer, you drink soccer.

Recordial

I like NetShop ISP as my web host. There have been very few downtime periods but they were handled quickly and efficiently.
I am not sure if they still do this, but when I started they only employed skillful support techs.

Akshay_M

Choosing a web hosting service is difficult nowadays because web hosting service providers are increasing day by day and their technology also increasing in parallel. For choosing the web hosting service, you must know the quality of 5 points that I am going to mention below.,

Speed: Google ranking only plays the role in the website. If you rank in google, you will be popular. solution for this, Load speed must be higher and so visitors will come and visit your web host.

Uptime: Your Website wants to live round the clock 24/7 which makes the better criteria for the web hosting service where your website will be visible to all the peoples.

Support: While providing the web hosting service surely there will be some technical issue will happen. To resolve the fault, you want to have technical support 24/7.

Security: Malware and virus causes will be common but before causes happen to web hosting service you want to be ready for precautionary measures.

Value: The features expansion and offering price for the web hosting service will play the better growth for the best web hosting service.

Progamer

I've finally found a good home with GTHost.com - the speed connectivity is great. Like their instant servers.
They're easy, friendly and they seem to really care about their clients.

myresellerhome

MyResellerHome is the best web hosting service provider. Our plans start at a very cheap cost. It includes different services. For more information, please visit our website.
My Reseller Home |Reseller Hosting | VPS | Shared Hosting |

m2host

When it comes to web hosting services, M2Host is the best option. Our basic packages start at a very affordable cost. It incorporates a variety of services. Please visit our website if you require any further information.

Divi WordPress Theme